Topic: Crystal Saga /
[Patch Notes] 6/7/2012 Server Update
- Flying Carpet Mount – Available for only a limited time, players may purchase the Flying Carpet mount for 1,995 Crystal in the Item Shop.
- Dragon Crystals now drop in select dungeons – All Sacrificial Relics, Killer’s Den bosses and Hitomi in Psychodelica in both Hard and Nightmare modes have a chance to drop
Dragon Crystals. Nightmare mode will provide better Dragon Crystal drop rates than Hard mode.
- Gem Coupon Exchange – Scratched and Shining Gems can now be exchanged for Gem Coupons at the Event Master in Starglade. Gem Coupons will be bound.
Exchanging a Gem for a Coupon will cost 20 silver each time.
- “A Day in Vidalia” rewards have changed – Aside from 1 Coupon and EXP
, upon completing the “A Day in Vidalia” quest, players will now receive a Vidalian Pack. Open this pack and receive ONE
of the following items:
1 Hour AFK Card x 1
Green Dragon Coin x 1
2x EXP Token x 1
Golden Fruit of Honor x 1
Lucky Coin x 2
4x Offline EXP Token x 1
Health Orb x 1
Mana Orb x 1
Dragon Sword (3 Hours) x 1
Gold Honor Badge x 1
White Tiger (1 Day) x 1
Shining Gem Coupon x 1
- Crystal Ladder Merchants – Players will now find a permanent NPC
merchant on level 40 and level 50 of the Crystal Ladder. There is a chance an additional NPC
merchant will appear randomly on level 19, 31, 39, 44, 48 and 51. This NPC
could appear on all of the above levels or none of them. These merchants will provide players with a BIG
discounts on a variety of items, purchasable with either Crystal or gold.
- Seed of Life – Level 80+ players may now take part in the Seed of Life activity.
Activities & Events
Added activity “Mount Upgrade Token Exchange”
Added activity “The Tamalan Arsenal”
Added activity “Lucky Guess” – More Info
Activity “Moving on up!” still available
Karleya in both Seira Island and Holorn Cliff is no longer having identity issues. She is now appearing as a woman, as intended.
Level 90+ players will now receive the Ladder Balancer buff when entering the Crystal Ladder.
The Exelorn Hollows dungeon map has been polished and updated.
Fixed a bunch of typos.
this way got non confused topics