Topic: Technical Support /
Newer games not loading
For a while (over a year), I’ve been having this problem with loading games. It seems all games that are published late 2012 or later do not load. This means, that most, not all, new games are unplayable for me.
This issue is the same in Internet Explorer 10 and Firefox 23.0.1 with Flash player 11.8.800.94.
What I’ve tried so far:
- Reinstall IE 10
- Reinstall Firefox
- Use the Flash uninstaller and remove flash entirely, following the instructions on the Adobe site for removing cached files, etc.
- Installed Flash player 10
- Installed Flash player 9
- Uninstalled Ad-Block Plus and every other addon for Firefox
I’m really desperate now, I’ve tried so many things, even manually removing registry entries as per other posts, but nothing seems to solve this issue.
Is there anyone who has a clue or think may be able to help me solve this? I’m an IT professional myself, but I’m at a loss about what to do next…
Thanks a lot for any help!
I thought some more information up front may come in handy:
- of the most recent games, Battalion Commander and Cursed Treasure 2 do not load, but Live Puzzle 2 does.
- the ads before each game loads and displays properly, but after I close the ad or the ad is over, the game canvas goes white or black and that’s it. In IE I can right click and it shows the menu option “Move not loaded…”, grayed out. In Firefox I get the context menu as if it were a normal HTML page.
- the portion “around” the game canvas (chat, achievements, rating, etc.) is always properly loaded and it always show I’m properly connected to chat (username and green plug)