Originally posted by dragonskils:
In this forum I have read about a skill tree suggestion. I figured a skill tree would be really nice to be implemented in this game. Therefore I have my own suggestion about how the Skill Tree should look like.
After level 1000 you are able to get hero points from first met bosses.
my suggestion is that bosses have 1% chance to drop hero point(s) and that every 1000 levels bosses have a 100% hero point drop chance (this makes it worth to push through every 1000 levels and makes mid/late game more interesting).
Hero Tree explanation:
within the hero Tree I would create two different upgrade types
1. upgrades you can only purchase once.
2. upgrades you can upgrade permanently(price increase within a certain percentage every time you buy a upgrade)
Hero Tree Name clarification:
I wouldn’t call it a hero tree because you need previous upgrades to buy the next upgrade, but because the base price significantly increase over previous price. The developers could also name It Hero Chest or something else if they don’t like the name.
Hero Tree Skill examples:
-t1 overall DPS: 1% cost: 1(+50% for every upgrade for an example)
-t2 overall idle DPS: 5% cost: 10
-t3 overall active DPS: 10% cost: 100
Because of the percentage you pay for the next upgrades the higher tier upgrades out-scale the previous tier upgrades in cost/reward
-t1 overall Gold: 1% cost: 1
-t2 overall idle Gold: 5% cost: 10
-t3 overall active Gold: 10% cost: 100
- overall hs multiplier
- overall gild multiplier
- overall click dmg multiplier
- overall crit dmg multiplier
- being able to buy new certain ancients(single time buy)
- new ancients like atman and solomon but then for hero points
- maybe even being able to unlock certain new heroes(single time buy)
If you liked the Hero Tree idea, I would be pleased if you would tell me your opinions/suggestions.
Thank you for reading.