Recent posts by martasxz on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Sonny 2 / Potential Sonny 3 Superbosses

I got one on my mind:
Izan Xephi Than (Thunder slayer)
Hp: 77.777
Focus: 700
Strenght: 500
Instinct: 600
Speed: 500
Abilities: every 5 turns casts “Wrath of Thunder” to protect himself from all elements exept phisical.
GRAND BOLT: Weakest attack (does very often) attacks foe with 75% instinct and decreases it’s speed by 5%.Can stack to 5. for 5 turns, costs 25 focus.(cd:1 turn)
TRIPLE THUNDER: 3 strikes in-a-row destroying 5% (total 15%) foe’s hp. 20% chance of healing 1000 hp.Sensitive to defence, costs 80 focus.(cd: 3 turns)
LIGHTING SURGE: A heavy attack with the power of 215% strenght and 50% instinct. 50% chance of stunning for 3 turns, costs 120 focus.(cd: 5 turns)
EDGE OF THUNDER: His strongest attack: 50% str and ins + 150% speed (Realy strong if he has buffed speed.), costs 150 focus.(cd: 12 turns)
FLASH FORM: Rarely does this cuz it cost 500 focus-triples speed for 5 turns.(cd: 15 turns)
SOUL OF CONQUEST:based on his health-(base damage-1000) increases by 1 for every 10 hp lost (if he has like 1/77.777 then he’ll do like bonus ~8000 dmg).Very accurate no 0% chance of critical, costs 300 focus.(cd: 99 turns)
FINAL SMITE: base dmg-99999. (obviously kills unless he has THUNDER WRATH on,then he’ll do just 5000 dmg),doesn’t cost focus but does it when he has 10% hp left.(cd: 99 turns)
Loot: Edge of thunder, Adamant west, flash boots, spark leggings, Crown of bolts, 9 million volt gloves.
Better beat him before 40 turns cuz then he’ll do Alpha Omega x and destroy reality itself, Does 5555 dmg…to everything.
Yes…this is possible because he has some weak attacks and some who drain a lot of focus. And when he looses his focus then he’ll stun himself for 7 turns to recover focus, perfect oppurtunity to do some damage.Protip: he has no hp recovering attacks. WOULD be a nice boss…oh well…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] Farming

I heard that the fuzzy fox drops much, well atleast thats what i heard.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] Tips For The New

I think this guide is not finished.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

Those skills require different status, stamina, intelect, strenght.
If you don’t know, it’s hard to mix classes.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

Just as i said, only lvl 100. I’m lvl 51 RB and still not close defeating any of those bosses.
And since when do 3 lvl 100 people group ?
They’re too cool to be in a group.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] Help 'bout Frozen North & Bank.

I don’t know about bank, but i know that when you pay 40 gems to FN, you can go there without paying anymore.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

so ? the weapon still atacks every 7th sec.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] Farming

About 10-20k
but there’s a fox place that earns much more, i heard someone talking about it when i was in Frozen North.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

Also, i saw how lvl100 Zimijo killed the pumpkin king, but it took more that half an hour.
Evil Mcfreezeguy is STRONGER.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

So……….My point is, that there are too many bosses that are too hard for other people. Cat is prety easy compared to Evil Mcfreezeguy.He has 7m. health and realy big attack. Or early holliday present has lvl120
and 9900000 or 9,9m. health, who can beat that ?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] What is the worst thing you have ever seen on FO?

Biggest bosses:
Bosses like pumpkin king, king of the unliving dead, early holliday present and evil mcfreezeguy are almost imposible.
Only people near lvl 100 can beat them on their own.
And its an absolute chance of dying for the weaker players.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] new area

Its a winter area, so it will probably come before christmas.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] How to unequip spells?

Oh wait…. it works great.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Fantasy Online] How to unequip spells?

Realy ? It works harder for me then.