Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games /
Mud and Blood 3 Masterthread
Originally posted by Valchrist1313:
It would be good to have some sort of targeting system when calling in air strikes. Something like coloured smoke. Perhaps targeting for naval bombardment too, though I’m not sure how they would do that from miles away.
Flamethrowers should excel at clearing buildings (and not just good for exploding and running straight for the officer from opposite the map(and making it)).
Some type of cover rating detailing how protected you are behind this rock or that sandbag. Ability to take light cover in craters. Elite units could self-fortify when not otherwise busy.
Ability to draft or rescue war heroes or generals.
Could give medals as well as weapons to soldiers to grant larger bonuses or abilities.
How about a tech timer that goes up either related to time or kills whereby better upgrades are unlocked as you go.
Elite units, like the devil’s brigade. Urb obviously has a soft spot for Canada, no matter how hard he makes it to survive more than a week there in ‘Last Winter’.
(or make it fair, the identical every time, and really easy)
1. In real life, they used a laser-designate system to target enemies, and choppers, seeing the target, fires.
2. If you ask me, flamthrowers have a bigger range then they would have in real life, and, if it HIT the enemy, it would just burn him alive.
3. That is actually a nice idea…
4. Not so good… since this game has to be UNFAIR….
5. Medals were used to give for doing a heroic thing, WHICH boosts morale… you allready have this here.
6. Well, i think its a good idea, but the less talented people wont like that.
7. Dont you mean a spec-ops that builds defence? Would cost 3 TP more then a normal one, xD
8. =AHEM= Unfair =AHEM=
umm i wish choppers existed in 1942 but sadly no first used in the Korean war and more extencivly in Vietnam