Recent posts by Pokerpo on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / hey guys

how isnt this locked

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Hi I love adding people!

Originally posted by AndryanA:

thanks for adding me btw. buts its look like u are inactive now. Should i unfriend u to make ur friends number to 4999. :v
(thuglyfe)

such a dumbass

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / how many years is your dad older than you

Originally posted by niceman555:

14-51
37.

actually 14-51 would go into the negatives
pls math better

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Gardevoir VS Zekrom

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Every single base stat is better. Learn to bait better, OP.

gardevoir: spatk 125 spdef 115
zekrom: spatk 120 spdef 100

Originally posted by Gabidou99:
Originally posted by georgekillerX:

Zekrom – Legendary Pokemon of Unova.
Gardevoir – A Pokemon that was born in boxes.


Except it wasn’t born in boxes.

gab dont take things seriously lmao

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / FNAF series SUCKS. (Five Nights at Freddies)

+1 for haters

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Off-topic forum

pls gtfo

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / How many people do you know have the same name as you

Kong name or irl name m8 this is very important info

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / #CROW4mod

#CROW4mod

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / You think OT is very autistic?

>Roblox fag
>Implying OT hasn’t turned into autistic shit.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / How to kill a troll?

Repeat everything they say back to them. For an example,

Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Trolls have a -5 to ice, use ice spells.

Trolls have a -5 to ice, use ice spells.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Mod logic

MOD IS DERAILING THE THREAD
INMONKEY WAS RIGHT

The thread has already been answered and is now a regular shit thread.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / The New Gardevoir Thread + A very close look on Gardevoir!

Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Guys, lets stop derailing this any further. Also please keep anything Gardevoir related from the future in this thread.


My Gardevoir is named Lettuce.

wtf why do you eat them

 

Topic: Off-topic / Why Gardevoir is a bad pokemon.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / The New Gardevoir Thread + A very close look on Gardevoir!

Gabidou you made this thread, yet you knew it was going to be a shit tier thread due to you bitching that ‘gardevoir is the best pokemon and hands down nothing else can beat it.’

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / 8Bit Music Channel - Posting Periodically

uzz ur double posting game is 2eXtrmee

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Why Gardevoir is a bad pokemon.

Jirachi & Togekiss

Good luck finding a Jirachi in the wild, Also togekiss doesn’t ‘Outclass’
also,

edit: wtf why is that so small brb making bigger
edit edit: ehh its somewhat better but didnt tell the thing about the togekiss

Steel/Fairy Type type

That typetype
If dragon is a common type to have, Dragon is super effective against dragon, Meaning you should have an easy counter to the other shitheads that think your strat is the best.

Stop saying unproved stuffs.</blockquote?
“My opinion is true” – Gabidou99
YOU learn to fucking read.

So retarded.

So, Your defense is low and your special attack is high.
My Attack is high and my special defense is high.
So your attack does almost nothing, Where mine destroys your low defense.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Why Gardevoir is a bad pokemon.

Originally posted by Ermac3:

Did you just create this thread to bait Gabidou999?

Nah G, he told someone to make a thread bout it.

Now gabidou and one of nicememe shits

Holy shit, you probably don’t even plays Pokemon.

I own every single pokemon game Nintendo released and have beat them all. Also, I’m not mikk you’re talking to.
Coil is the only thing that give the slightest chance for Dunsparce to sweep.

Who said you need to be able to sweep? Dunsparce isn’t in the lightest a pokemon to take seriously. No other pokemon Paraflinches like dunsparce. Serene grace is basically the entire reason Dunsparce isn’t shit.
Imagine this, You see a Dunsparce, It paralyzes with either Thunderwave/body slam (Double chance of being para’d because of serene grace)/glare.
You only have a 25% chance to be paralyzed so you’re ok with this, and you move on.
Then comes the
-Headbutt (STAB, Flinch)
-Bite (Ghost Counter, Flinch)
-Rock Slide/Earthquake (Flinch)
Now, 60% chance to flinch +25% chance to miss means you will only ever hit 15% of your attacks. Good luck.
Outrage was pretty much a win button after 2-3 Dragon Dances on a team without Steel type,

Good players can counter dragon types.
Oh right, This is Gabidou I’m speaking to.
No, opinions yourself.

Oh right, I forgot autists don’t know what the word opinion means.
You said Gallade can easily beat Gardevoir,

Learn to fucking read.

Pokerpo is an idiot

Ok, this is a pokemon fourm, not a “Do you hate pokemon,show your fellings and do a fit” Fourm. but my 3 favorite are #1 Metagross why: It was made by 4 Metang, and, or 8 Beldum. So it has the intellegence of nearly 12 Geniuses. it is really fast for its wheight ( i have a lv.70 Metagross and its 1,283 lb i think and its speed is 114!) Attack Dratisticly beast. Defence also beast. #2 Infernape Why: its the first pokemon i trained that got to lv.100 (without cheats) and its Black belt with Flame written all over it!… Attack SUPER DUPER high Speed Faster than a Truck on a Highway. #3 Garchomp why: why hmmm… Its a Dragon nightmare! its so fast, its faster than Flygon! And his attack is so powerful, it could give Kyougure slammed into garbage with Groudon next to him. Defence enough to give him a chance to hit Volcornara if it was using a Spechial move (Volconora has a VERY high Sp.Attack)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Can i transfer my saves from Chrome to Mozilla ?

Originally posted by Gabidou99:

Help me out, where the fuck is my The Enchanted Cave 2 save file?

maybe if you didnt swear i would help~

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / OT's Official AdVenture Capitalist Thread!

bunneh is confirmed nerd

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by Ubermorgen:
Originally posted by DoomlordKravoka:I only live to annoy internet posters

lol

that feel when the fucking weirdest quoting is by someone who claims to be smart

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / Give Gabidou99 a break

Originally posted by Gabidou99:
Originally posted by Mikkmar:

I’ll give him a broken bone.

“Gabidou is an edgy little bitch”

you posted a pic of a dead crow nocrow loves you anymore

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / 8 greatest users.

Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by Pokerpo:
Originally posted by Mansmany:

I clearly am best girl

Who are you

Pokeylope please.

im serious

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / 8 greatest users.

Originally posted by Mansmany:

I clearly am best girl

Who are you

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / 8 greatest users.

Originally posted by Mikkmar:
Originally posted by tHErofLwaffLe:
Originally posted by Mikkmar:
Originally posted by tHErofLwaffLe:
2. dunsparce
6. cocktus

literally who

Dunsparce is some Pokémon and cocktus is probably adv0

why in the hell would he list a Pokémon

He keeps mentioning dunsparce and dunsparce vids a lot. I don’t know, one of his ebin maymays, probably.

the only meme dunsparce is would be the King of pokemon because holy shit dunsparce is a sweeper.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Off-topic / 8 greatest users.

Originally posted by Mikkmar:
Originally posted by tHErofLwaffLe:
2. dunsparce
6. cocktus

literally who

Dunsparce is some Pokémon and cocktus is probably adv0

nailked it

Originally posted by tHErofLwaffLe:
Originally posted by Mikkmar:
Originally posted by tHErofLwaffLe:
2. dunsparce
6. cocktus

literally who

Dunsparce is some Pokémon and cocktus is probably adv0

why in the hell would he list a Pokémon

im fucking mentally insane do u think i give a shit