Topic: Collaborations /
Pixeljam is looking for an AS. 3.0 Apprentice
woops, i forgot to format that correctly.
Pixeljam is looking to contract a flash programming apprentice for an upcoming project.
- Must have an extensive working knowledge of Actionscript 3.0 and Flash CS3.
- Must have experience programming all aspects of 2D action/puzzle games.
- Must be able to show examples of work completed in AS 3.0.
- Must be available for 20-40 hours/week for a 1-2 month period between September and December of 2008.
- Must own a copy of Flash CS3 and have their own workspace.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Excited about the classic/retro gaming aesthetic.
- Passionate about making fun, original and artful games.
- Interested in the possibility of becoming a full-time programmer for Pixeljam.
- A dependable worker and a decent human being.
Pixeljam is a new and currently very small company (2 people full-time, 1 person part-time) and is not yet able to offer pay comparable to that of larger game developers. What we can offer is a modest stipend and unique experience making great games that will be played by millions of people.In 2009 we will be looking to hire a full-time programmer who is a perfect match for our company. This apprenticeship serves as a trial period for those who may want to work with us long-term as our company grows.
If you are interested, please contact us and include your:
Examples of games you have developed in AS 3.0.
At least 2 professional or educational references who can vouch for your programming skills and work ethic.
Send all information to: