Novelist, Ghost Writer, Creator
Hello! I’m Steven Jackson and it’s great to meet ya.
A Little About Myself:
I’m an experienced and self-published professional writer who is versed in numerous genres that span from thriller to romance. To date I’ve released two e-Books with the paperbacks on their way to shelves.
Additionally, I’ve ghost written for countless organizations that I can’t say the names of under contract, unfortunately. However, I assure you that quality is always my highest concern.
If you’d like to see examples of my works, here is my current portfolio
What I Can Do For You
I’m sure that you’ve asked yourself at least once or twice if a game really needs a writer. It’s understandable to think that no one would care about the story in the medium, however, I’ve found that it’s the story that draws most single player campaigns and the stories themselves time and time again disappoint the player. Since you’re looking at my post, I can already assure you that you’re going down a different path from most. You will not disappoint your players.
Here are a few things that make a writer a valuable member of your team:
- Create intricate and interesting lore
- Natural and light hearted dialogue
- Believable character interactions, story arcs, and motivation to continue playing
*Tension or changing of pace between sections to lessen the tediousness of gameplay
- No embarrassing spelling or grammar errors
- …and so much more!
Contact Options and Payment
You have three options when it comes to payment:
- By word. (It’s three cents per words written. 100 words is $3 for instance.)
- Hourly. ($20/hr)
- Every two weeks or monthly milestones. (This is essentially a set amount to be paid each month regardless of how much work is done. $350 is minimum.)
I’m able to accept Paypal, Google Wallet, Transfer Wise, and Skrill.
To contact me:
Feel free to reach me at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a private message on Kong.
Thank you, and best of luck with your projects.