Topic: General Tyrant Discussion /
Things I would like to see implemented
First my game timer idea link below:
A level up button. This can be helpful for many reasons. Usually I am able to get around a level a day. With this being said not always as I am sure most others can as well. When i go to bed, or complete a mission i need very minimal xp to get me over the top. When I wake up I usually hope on use up my energy but I do 1 battle and I level up wasting all of my energy just to get 10 back. So here is what im suggesting. Have it so there is a button to level up. This will be helpful in 2 ways.
1) it lets us use ALL the energy before we level up.
2) it makes it so we dont have to sit at the computer just so we dont end up wasting a lot of energy.
With this there should be some stipulation.
1) You can not stack the level up tokkens. Once you level up you get a tokken and if you did not use your previous one then it is lost forever and you are unable to get it back.
2) Level 1-10 is pretty fast so you get your first tokken when you reach level 11
3) They can not be bought with WB or gold, if you want full energy you can buy a Energy Pack.
There really is no downside to this since it is unstackable, and all it really does is give full energy which you would already get for a level up.
Next I would like to see some holiday achievements. Mostly for the major holidays like halloween, which you do, and maybe christmass thanksgiving and easter. Maybe give us an extra daily chance or free energy pack for completing a bunch of tasks. Maybe it is an actual achievement and not a mission set. Just a little something to think about.
This can be improved in 3 ways
1) do the calculations for us. Write a code that will take the total number of players entered in the tourney and multiply it by the % so 50 25 10 5 1. From the code in java i write it’s a pretty basic string.
2) bring back hades for 1% =D
3) Make it so that all win and losses are +/- 10. Here is the reason why. Person 1 get sabre tia and hydra in gold tourney. Person 2 get a bunch of worthless gold cards. Person 1 got lucky and person 2 did not. Person 2 will more then likely not win many games. While person 1 will. Now why should person 1 suffer a +7 or +8 for winning and a -13 or -12 for losing while the opposite is true for person b. Just because someone got luckier then you or is better at putting together a deck then you are does not mean that they should be penalized. I have been on both sides mainly person 2 side, and i just think that since it is all luck of the draw it is fair for everyone to get the same win loss points.
Now for standard this random win loss points depending on rank is fine since it is all cards you have and all is fair. Mostly it is end game players that play here and have a lot more cards to chose from and it is totally not a luck it is all strat and skill, which a hint of luck with acitvation skills.
Just some things id like to see change and implemented