Recent posts by TheScorch on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Afterwind] adopt-a-newb

Originally posted by zamroc8:

pick india with SM and send bombers everywhere!!!!

Not the brightest idea.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Afterwind] wtf is first turn attck

Originally posted by Selow:

_

There are tourneys? Excuse me? Where?

http://afterwind.com/forum/board.php?board_id=129

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Afterwind] wtf is first turn attck

Originally posted by Kaliraa:
Originally posted by Uncle_Lung_Fish:

You can come back from 1st turn if you take more land and you have an aggressive strat.

You really can’t. Especially as, without your cap, you can’t recruit from your home country.

Well not impossible but it’s difficult and annoying as hell. For example I was playing great lakes one time and a guy attacked me on the first turn and managed to either tb the bomber stack I had going out to take a neutral or the air transport with infantry to take the cities. So basically I started the second turn with no new territory and all my reinforcements gone. So there’s not much you can really do to stop it.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Afterwind] Recent Change to Premium Features

Originally posted by IvanStorm:

I thought we were being nice – giving new players the Options pack for while (we only started doing it on Kongregate). But apparently, it’s “100% free or nothing!”. I’m sorry, but we can’t provide the game entirely for free – at the very least, we have to pay for the server. Our monetizing options are limited, since we don’t want to sell units or upgrades (to prevent pay to win situation). What do we have left? Make some features premium-only. Make sure they are not absolutely essential, but still desirable enough for those who are willing to pay.

I really like what you have set up here. If i understand right for 120 kreds your set forever. There are games where you can continually dump money in to it and it’ll never end.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / Faction The Crocs PUBLIC

hehehe babypanda

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / 2 FREE PROMO CODES

wow thx man first code is out for anyone who cares lol

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / Regenerate "random" algorithm must be bugged/improperly designed

Yeah i think it is working properly but you really can get screwed over by it. i’ve lost a few battle because something managed to regenerate for the third of fourth time. someone jokingly told me the AI’s 99% chance and my 1% balance out to 50

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] stables

just thing snail hasn’t put in the game yet. i figure as soon as people really start leaving the game they’ll add one so they stay. There’s also trade center wars and other stuff too i think.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Realisticness (?)

nope

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Purple Heroes

Originally posted by kakashi870:

Ignore rogue, he’s a nub.

All builds require $$ to make anything with.

Pow/Con(Phys); Kills lots of troops, can only hold 1200~ t5.
Command; Kills very few if any troops, easily brings double or more troops than what pow/con can.
Int; Most difficult to use, good vs troops/heroes. Absolutely destroys pow/con if you use it right.

well you don’t need money but if you don’t use it by the time you get 60 purp gear the guy who pays will have 70 purp gear augmented to +10 so… you can’t compete with money.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] attack wonder

A cz

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Carnage points

Carnage is something you get by killing another persons troops. You only get 1/3 the carn killing your own civs though (which you shouldn’t) but it’s full for killing all other civs troops

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] why has persia got a "muslim" cavalier

Originally posted by A_Smiler:
Originally posted by silverfalcon07:

oh and persia was around at the time of the muslims just not as high and powerful as it was before.

Just like in the game then not very high and powerful.

Also i think im the only one to have noticed this one….. Its a game so who cares if it has inaccuracies? The whole game is an innaccuracy as it never happened its an imaginary world!

Good you picked up on that, anyone else notice the stuff about china having giant pandas and dragons and alien spaceships and submarines?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] why has persia got a "muslim" cavalier

Originally posted by purdue321:

Last time I checked the Muslim cavalier still has it’s name…. Wasn’t it over a year ago snail said they would hav it fixed?

It is SNAIL games

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Multiple servers

Originally posted by SirAhns:

You could, but you would have to make multiple kongregate accounts. And then not get caught.

yeah i don’t understand why though. it’s stupid that i can’t just open a new tab and play on vengeance and warhorse at the same time

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Official Ministry of War Wiki

Originally posted by Pokhabnik:

The wiki link now leads to a deleted page :-( Anyone able to fix ?

I’m hoping someone is working on a new main page. but most of the pages on the wiki are still there. you just need to search for them

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Heroes???

i do the arena from 1-20 then i level them in the ladder. make sure to use these http://mow.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadian_Ladder_Safe_Spots

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Multiple servers

Why can’t you play on more then one server at once? it’s annoying. and is there any way this could be made so you could?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] question

15 minutes i think

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] No Reason to play on Forsaken

If I were that civ i would. there’s no fun in having all of them with little resistance. If they wouldn’t they should make the trade center wars that snail hasn’t put in to the game yet come in to effect. It’d be to much fighting over them while also doing cz unless there was no troop loss or something like that.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] territory problem

you have to build an outpost in a cz owned by your guild

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] No Reason to play on Forsaken

Originally posted by purdue321:

Wish that would happen in Forsaken….. I was inactive for a week and didn’t get plundered Or attacked at all….
P.S. What happened to timerun?

well in vengeance i know he got banned so he can’t talk for 5 days.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] wer 2 spend merch stat?

well mot to sure on profits but Babylon and Bahgdad work out because there close together. Same idea with Taiyuan and Changan.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] Hero Monument

well if you can’t stay up at night maybe you could give an empty hero just enough food to get to a city you can garrison and fill the rest it can carry with gold. i’m not sure if that will work though

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Ministry of War] OUTPOST

you probably can’t build an outpost near you because it needs to be in a cz owned by your guild. I think it would be good to have it as close to the enemy border as possible. it’s like a little city but buildings are capped at certain levels. I think you can only get t2 troops. you can sort of use it as a base to plunder out of plus high leveled npc’s are in the cz’s.