Recent posts by mara465 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / [Guide] ROtMG FAQ: Newbies Please read!

RetroPikachu, How do you get WC Tops before ten stars with Only PETS? Please explain to me this process, If not costing Hundreds of dollars.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Tyrant > Rise Of Mythos

TheGil, DO NOT Play wartune. Because it Is VERY hard on your graphics chip :A B: It’s Got MORE Pay To Win Aspects Then this game.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / You know you're addicted to Realm of the Mad God when...

You know you are addicted to RotMG when you see a Cave with moss and yell “Snake pit!”

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / WORST MOMENT FOR YOU IN ROTMG

Thank you swordrush, I Had The Stuff from dungeons, and the sprite WAS there

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / WORST MOMENT FOR YOU IN ROTMG

Originally posted by coolshalowrocker:
Originally posted by swordrush:
Originally posted by Bingbo52:
Originally posted by mara465:

White bag, I’ve Gotten them before

Nice try mara, but no. You can get white bags from dungeons, event bosses, ents or oryx, but you can’t find a white bag in godlands. Especially a white bag with 2 life and 2 inc in it. Stop lying.

Most white bags in godlands are from crystals, but those only have csword/cwand in them. You can also get them from event bosses, but those will only have 1 inc. Lifes are only dropped by the Ancients, in the Tomb. Therefore mara is lying. Also, you can’t have a Sprite God dragged onto you. You know why? THEY DON’T CHASE YOU.

Also, this is the like thousandth thread on this. Please stop making these, I believe we have one already.

Lol I was gonna say the sprite don’t chase and ancients crap but you’ve got this. lol

I fixed my grammar, Look up in the chat
 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / WORST MOMENT FOR YOU IN ROTMG

Originally posted by Asthryf:

7/8 Warrior, went out to help my father, pressed nexus. Came back, died, killed by black bat…..RIP Acclaim / GGen / Acropolis / Expo.

A BAT Killed you? With ACROP? LOL
 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / WORST MOMENT FOR YOU IN ROTMG

White bag, i’ve gotten them before, i meant it was adding to my 2 life and 1 inc, Sorry, Bad grammar (i was doing dungeon runs)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / WORST MOMENT FOR YOU IN ROTMG

As a huntress, I got a White Bag In Godlands, I rushed to it, Then A Super-Knight With Skysplitter Abbysal And collosis(I know That isn’t Spelled right) Dragged Exactly: 3 Medusas 2 djinn 4 (Eye Guys that do like 100 Dmg) And 1 (Purple Guy that Spawns sprite world) , Worst part was In the bag was 2 life and 2 inc

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / forest maze

The One Main special Drop Is Seed Sprout, For Speedruns And running from gods, They are much worth doing

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits / EE Shorts Season One

Last episode~ 1-10 1 being Good 10 being AHHHHBOOMMMMMMMMM YAYZZZZZZ… 11, Yeah, I went that far so in other words Holy.WEWT.YEAH.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits / EE Shorts Season One

Originally posted by mara465:
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by battleship203:
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by hummerz5:

It’s a popularity contest among other things. They actually have a purpose there.

This is like… nothing BUT popularity.

NEVAH

I really see no difference. In presidency, candidates try to elicit votes by explaining all the wondrous things that will happen under their presidency.
I elicit votes by telling people that Shiny will cry if I win. c:

too late cuz holy already deleted it and made it fake. so… YOU`RE gonna cry instead because nobody wins

Yes, I am crying my eyes out, because I’m not GFG’s roommate. Please hold me while I cry a river.

NEVAH, and get out of my hotel
 

Topic: Everybody Edits / EE Shorts Season One

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits / A guide to avoid trollers.

4 Seconds)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits / A guide to avoid trollers.

Trolling: Breaking someone else’s hard work or placing blocks for maybe 4 quickly

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / UT ideas

Then make it a .000.001 drop rate, Because with farming that thing would destroy everything(or make the max like 800)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits /

How i know is I have a friend PLAYING He told me, You can’t get on, there is a password that the devs told 100 people, 100 testers

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits /

They are doing a secret test, only 100 people are on, they are testing enemies.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / [Guide] What to do, and what not to do.

Well i meant LOW DUNGEONS and once you get Glands try and BE CAREFUL

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / Got Ideas for Bosses?

Oh a dungeon that will say locked for people without T7 stuff(t 1 for special ability and ring does not count) it drops from a minotaur god- very rare only found in godland deserts(minor god deserts) has minotaur shield- 60,500 And shoots horns: Drops: white bag with a minotaur horn+ assorted pot (if over 1,000 dmg in a sec) minotaur horn(when he fires: 200 dmg, they shoot in circles, and can be destroyed with 200 hp of dmg,Minotaur drop- worth 2 life- does 100-150 dmg 7% fame bonus+ 10% chance for hits to miss(enemy’s shots) can be equiped for: rogue assasin and necro as a blood sucker UT and has 7+ def, chance to drop a dungeon(90%) if Right-clicked dungeon is like abyss though everything(including lava) does 50 more dmg

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / [Guide] What to do, and what not to do.

What to do: Slowly farm getting better armor, no dungeons till lvl ten and T3 armor

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / NEW DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ like to know how much DPS you need to get it

 
Flag Post

Topic: Everybody Edits / Ideas

I think that(i KNOW this would be HELL to code) there should be a block that moves on a set path you give it, and people could jump on it, there could be: Spikes/fire blocks that look like the dots, a movable package( adds a new thing that says Movable packs)( every pack you have and get after you get the movable blocks pack) and portal block (Yes you do have to have portals, oh and it triples your portals(every portal becomes 3), and last, trap coin blocks(you jump at them and they disappear/move away on a path.Hope you like it,

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / chicken leg

How do you get the chicken oryx?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / UT?

Originally posted by 9Storm:
Originally posted by jacoby2000:

Untiered bro. it is untiered. they are valuable too so don’t just toss them for any regular ol’ bullcrap.

PIXEL COSMIC OWL!!! instantly thinks Adventure Time

Jacoby they are untiered because they have unique stats and can be useful

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / Farming guide reborn

From who?