It’s not completely idle game. You still have to decide what upgrade do first, to get levels faster. I can see it more strategy game than idle.
Anti-Idle still has the badge (only 1 easy, but has it). I think hardness of badge depends on how much time you have to spend on game, not on its complexity.
It would be great to see:
- “Soul Master” badge (collect 25 souls) – hard
- “Groundhog Day” badge (25 world ascensions) – hard
- “Call 911” badge (40 clicks per second) – medium
- “Chester” badge (collect 50 treasure chests) – easy
High-scores could be also nice thing in categories:
- souls number
- world ascensions
- clicks per second
- treasure chests collected
- total money indicator (log10 to avoid Vigintillions in list)
- time spent to get first Billion (in special mode without gilded heroes and achievement bonuses)
As other said every game could be cheated.
Badges and high-scores are major features, which make kongregate so unique between many flash games sites.
What’s more, i believe game with average rating 4.3 should have badges.