Topic: Swords & Potions 2 /
Suggestions and Ideas
- If an adventurer offers me an item, please show the level of that item. (Good to know for unknown items whether your customers can buy it or not)
- Add a recipe book to the town screen.(Or add that option to the inventory screen which is accessable there)
- Allow to see the current stats of a furniture in the shop building screen.
- Pause the game when displaying town upgrades or don’t schow these upgrades until the day has ended. I lost half a day when the city hall was updated and all the unlocked buildings were shown one after the other while the day time ran out.
- When upgrading a building in town, always the gold and hammers owned are displayed. If items are needed for that upgrade, they should be shown instead of the gold
Don’t know if all players would benefit from the following or only those with slow computers/i-nets but :
- Please rearrange the finish button at the day summary or the open shop button at the town screen(so that they are no longer at the same position in the screen). I have accidently started the next day several times just because the game didn’t respond to the first click and then the second one already counted as start new day order.
- Add a button to the load screen which pauses the game once the load is finished. This screen sometimes (it’s rare but it happens) last about a minute and not being able to leave the pc is quite annoying then.