Recent posts by pieispie on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate / [Contest] Kongregate Pumpkin Contest!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://i57.tinypic.com/28i0ydt.jpg

Cheese dog supreme to the extreme.

just in case…
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 
Flag Post

Topic: Monsters & Dungeons / Player ID's

7KV-AP5-S94

 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / Trading Humanoid egg for Penguin egg

^

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / SEAPORT - EXPEDITIONS

I think its just random, Its Either A, AA, or AAA. Probably 50% chance for A, 30% for AA, and 20% for AAA. Just keep seaporting and you might get lucky again.

 
Flag Post

Topic: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 / Think of your own wepons!

Originally posted by Coliin23:

But a zombie is just a corpse that walks around eating humans and meat so technically,poison would have no effect.
Your argument shall now vanish in a puff of logic.

My argument was only against the fact you said that zombies are dead. When obviously they are alive if they are walking and eating. Poison could speed the effects of decay on a Un-dead(zombie), in turn killing it.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Mythos / Tips for new players Thread!

Originally posted by lemonbone:

CP Priority should be spent on making yourself more powerful.
1) Alchemy Lab
2) Blacksmith
3) Reputation


I would more focus on City hall and seaport only for a while, you’ll get higher taxes everyday and higher expedition rewards, which will help level your city hall even more. Then only buy standard packs, if you get a 4* card you don’t need sell it to action house, If you sell 2 , 4* for 55 gold. Then go buy a elite with rubies.
 
Flag Post

Topic: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 / Think of your own wepons!

Originally posted by Coliin23:
Originally posted by RavenSpyr:

Already have a railgun it is called the JKH 0.887 CAW It costs Kreds.
The poison darter seems like a nice idea…but with absolutely no dmg on impact. I mean …they are needles, but the poison is what makes them dangerous.

Also,they are ZOMBIES.As in already dead and is a rotting corpse,so poison should deal zero damage.

Actually they say zombies are un-dead, un as in not. so they WERE dead, now their alive.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Please Add Laser Guns

I’m pretty sure they’re trying to have realistic guns, not guns from other games that are made up.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / energy

Originally posted by kingofrsjr:
Originally posted by Glaceia:
Originally posted by pieispie:
Originally posted by Timm638:

If you play so long with 100 Energy, then you should habe enough crowns to buy 100 Crystalenergy!

or more

Bullcrap. I was playing at depth 8+ and did two floors before the rest of my party had to go. I made 440 crowns. That X5 isn’t even 1/3 of the amount you would need to buy CE.

lol thats cause ur in dept 8, 5 jelly king runs can get u 10k, plenty for 100 ce

Yup, but usually the 2 levels on Royal Jelly gives ~2.2k and x5= 11k most times, CE Now is about 6.7k so you have a good amount to spare. And Vana runs i think give even more about 5k?(Idk really haven’t done it in a while) for 30 Energy, 5k x3= 15k , could buy 200ce with that

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / 97 mobility

Originally posted by sniperman101:

How can someone get a glock 18 automatic silenced?

I think Prem items have no W-task
 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / Skolver VS Vog

No i meant snarbo, because solver is Pierce, zombies deal shadow, not pierce. Also might think about getting a Elemental brandish line for Vana runs, extra Ele damage will help kill faster.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / energy

Originally posted by Timm638:

If you play so long with 100 Energy, then you should habe enough crowns to buy 100 Crystalenergy!

or more
 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Ability to hack?

pretty sure thats just a log on who died, what someone said

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / Skolver VS Vog

How about a Snarboboalx(no clue how to spell it) and a vog, defense from mask, and shadow defense vs zombies, and some vanduke hits?
get Asi med, and Sword dmg med

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Running

For all those people who post “pls add running.” Here’s my thought on this. The game says “Shift – walk, steady aim,” this means you are RUNNING automatically. If you want to walk press shift. So the “pls add running.” comments make no sense if running is automatic.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars: General / Longshots

for some reason i find some guns have better accuracy hip firing…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / Playing with steam?

Many topics on this Steam-Kongregate link accounts. The Straight forward answer is You can NOT link your Kongregate to Steam.So you wont be able to do that trade until a way is made. (*Note: If i’m wrong then Post the correct answer)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / so many problems

IF full screen crashes you, then don’t use it

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / A Final and Permanent Thread for LD

Originally posted by GoliathAA:

Lol use double switch proto and you can kill a noob easily.
Same with proto gun.

where did you find 2 proto swords…?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / A Final and Permanent Thread for LD

Problem with double switch for the small ASI it generates is you dont have a gun, range helps

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / Nice idea

Ever heard the phrase “You learn from your mistakes.” Well you made one, now you got to deal with it and move on. Real markets don’t let you cancel bids.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / A Final and Permanent Thread for LD

Originally posted by pato900:

- Getting Used to it
-Finally i am an average
and – I a pro or a simply spammer?

When You start playing LD your damage is not very good, you mostly cant get over 7k but, when you take some time playing it, like 1 week or 2, you can play better with all what you learnt and your damage can be over (sometimes 10k) . Later when you spend (4 or 5) weeks playing it, you start understanding the game and your damage raise to 15k Average. Thats what is considered an average person is, 15K in LD average damage and time learning movements and fighting
Some “Players” like Rebel-Ex play over 50 matchs a day and from 1 month of 5k damage gets to a killing machine of 1vs1…

Spamming-

Mostly people think to be pros, but they may not, Polaris weapon is a very crazy and troll weapon, for example, Lost bullets can Make people confuse and shock themself. Pros are people that Dont spam, that use well they weapons.

Thanks All : )

umm is this t3 because in t2 im not getting 10k average o-o
 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / Guide for LD

Originally posted by GoliathAA:

Mega Pro Section

Tips-
1. Don’t get too reckless.
2. Don’t underestimate spammers.
3.
4.
5. Don’t Die

Types-
1. God-Like with a trillion trinkets and natural skill set.
2. Rapid Sniper
3. Super Spammers

trillion trinkets o-o? and can you define “toothpick user” more
 
Flag Post

Topic: Realm of the Mad God / Rotmg Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but everyone one stays in at nexus to live

 
Flag Post

Topic: Spiral Knights / LD Pros (Look 1st Page For Information) Always Adding more Tips XD

:O my friend just killed me with a Dual Pierce set, 2 flourishes for faster switch. looks like a neat set to use!