Recent posts by DigimortalGod on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Problem with skip button ?

Originally posted by Caitsith31:

There here the story during a brawl battle, my only card left Constrictor maxed with 16 p facing an ennemi Barracus not maxed with 0 card left.

It was turn 23 and it had 18 hp

Constrictor has 1 attack so i should easily win, press the skip button and then “you did not win by turn 50”

WTF ?

27 turns left but only half of them are yours. So the max damage the constrictor could have done to the commander was 14

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / wth

31k, all commons. Beat that lol.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / elite pack . how about super elite pack

Originally posted by Setirb:
Originally posted by ghassanintably:

as title says . thank you so much for elite pack . came too late but yes its about time .

now how about releasing a supper elite pack . every thing double . a double or nothing .

20 more stamina 100 more energy . and make it double price .


thanks


It’s because of people like you that the Elite Pack, something that was supposed to be free and which we have been waiting for months, got a price tag tackled in. You are a cancer to this game.

And kids like you who think everything should be free are a cancer to gaming in general.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [DEV] November Roadmap

Wow, war on thanksgiving weekend. That’s sadistic.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Price increase explanation (Google Play/VAT)

As if this game wasn’t stupidly expensive beyond what is necessary already. Everyone knows it. It is really awesome that you make the consumer immediately feel the brunt of a bunch of business practices with no forewarning at all. From day 1 my Google review called this game overpriced and underhanded. This ices that cake nicely.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Refund concerns

Originally posted by bunky_luv_luv:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by bunky_luv_luv:

Look. I know some people think that by shoving it openly into the forums that the Devs will be forced to take action. But they won’t. You are just making it worse. So so much worse. You are costing the innocent people more harm as their decks are weakened against more cheating.

I’m satisfied with this alternative.

What do you mean?

I mean go get your refund for that tc while it’s still not technically cheating.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Refund concerns

Originally posted by lollerskater:
Originally posted by Rippenjack:

It’s 100% impossible for the devs to determine whose refunds were legitimate and whose were fraud. Also google will
Not release personal information of their customers or they will face privacy infringement charges.

how is that impossible? player spends 2k. player gets 2k refund. player spends 2k more. player gets 2k refund. player spends 2k more

why would someone refund and then spend money again?

It’s more like spend 2k, 2k, 2k, refund 6k.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Refund concerns

Originally posted by the_froggy:

Digi, devs can remove wb/cards/sp when someone asks for refund.

and they are not doing that.

Apple and Google are taking blame and putting refunds in those settlement amounts. Devs might not even know who did this since Apple and Google see no need to relay information to the developer.
Edit: Amazon is next to settle for the same issue, so they have also been getting ready to hand out massive refunds…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Refund concerns

Originally posted by bunky_luv_luv:

Look. I know some people think that by shoving it openly into the forums that the Devs will be forced to take action. But they won’t. You are just making it worse. So so much worse. You are costing the innocent people more harm as their decks are weakened against more cheating.

I’m satisfied with this alternative.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [Dev] Refund concerns

http://techaeris.com/2014/09/04/ftc-requires-google-refund-19-million-for-in-app-purchases/
This article explains exactly what you had to say (maybe still can) to obtain your refund, and why devs can’t do anything about it. Cheaters will live on, no one can do shit. That settles that.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] A very simple solution to PvP botting

Originally posted by testeria:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by testeria:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

How hard is it to ban anyone using all pvp energy? It’s not.

Banning for what? Not sleeping?

Ever? Yes. You going to insist there are people who can use every attack legitimately?

In teory? Yes.

In fact: there was one person ever in recorded medical history to never require sleep.
Proof is in the system, as I said earlier.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Woke up this morning

@bunky: tell me whether or not you believe this is a survivable business model? I know you live to be devils advocate and conveniently left that out.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Woke up this morning

Originally posted by schuetz123:
Originally posted by nis_stalker:

DEVS won’t give a shit guys until WE start voting by our wallets

or until they realise how much money they could make if all would have a good chance to be top by spending maybe 30-50 € a month (what an actuall new game would cost).
As a complete free player i see no reason to invest since i knew it would improve nothing unless i go retard mode.

FULL retard mode.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Woke up this morning

Originally posted by QorbeQ:

The video is right. However, once you’ve embarked on a given model and you’re – what – a year in? How do you change or migrate your model without alientating the whales that have thrown their thousands at you in the first place…?

What’s that Blizzard card game called again…?

They can’t. It’s why this game is headed for that cliff regardless.
It’s called Hearthstone, and everything said in that video about it is correct. Amazing how blizzard can keep gamers for a decade in one game while they spend less in that time than one whale spend in a month here.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] Pay to Restore Accidental Salvages

Originally posted by lollerskater:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

I wish I had the time to go through every thread and count how many times someone said “all I want is devs to respond”. I would insist on being paid full time, though.

thing is i’m an annoying bastard who’s bumping this thread until they do

Hey, it occasionally helps. I wasn’t trolling or trying to be a pessimistic douche. If anything, I’m helping bump while still being a realist.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] Pay to Restore Accidental Salvages

I wish I had the time to go through every thread and count how many times someone said “all I want is devs to respond”. I would insist on being paid full time, though.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / Woke up this morning

Devs released an unfinished product to capitalize on the best time for greatest initial revenue. This is public information.
What does this tell you about synaptic business model?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [TO DEVS] GW stats request

Originally posted by KenY35:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

Download fiddler. All stats you would ever need. Also contains the spoilers and other new features. (In case anyone was still wondering where they came from.)

Do you have a link?

I got mine from cnet. I don’t have a link, sorry.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] Pay to Restore Accidental Salvages

Originally posted by lollerskater:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by lollerskater:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

What if there was a restore feature, but only restores cards salvaged AFTER it’s implementation? In other words, what if the people who want this feature for the cards they have salvaged in the past can’t get any of those?

that’s pointless because of the newly added lock feature. it needs to be for cards that were salvaged in the past because that’s where the real issue is

What if they never had a tracking system to implement restores? They would have no idea who salvaged what before it’s implementation. This would also explain the “accidental salvage restoration” fiasco.

that’s why I was asking for them to simply admit it if they had no tracking system to implement restores. also I believe if someone has concrete proof that they earned the card then they should be able to restore it even if it was before the tracking system

I agree that it should be available in some form. I don’t believe we will ever get devs to divulge their true ability to track players.
As it is, this game was released unfinished to capitalize on the best time for them to make most revenue. What does this tell you?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] A very simple solution to PvP botting

Originally posted by phoen8x:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by phoen8x:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by phoen8x:

All these catching the bot and catch the account sharing idea is good. But they are labour and time consuming exercises. I don’t think devs can be bothered or have the resources for that.

Originally posted by candy7man747:

The botting issue is fine as is, just ask Ricky…

What resource do you need? Eyes? Maybe a calculator?

You think devs keep track of people using pvp energy? How about let’s start with keep track everyone players’ cards so they can actually give back people cards system mysteriously take away and not restore cards that were not there?

Oh maybe they have the time to trackdown all the other cheats who refund?

Trying to find some way of catching a bot is much harder and time consuming than change a number in game and fix the problem once and for all.

K.I.S.S. principle should be used where ever possible. We don’t need stupid workarounds, we want real solutions.

My point is, why do devs need a tracking system when there are certain, clearly-obvious botters for the entire community to see?

How about make dev give me back my card the system stole from me first? I don’t care much about how other players play their game. I want my card back. I don’t want the dev reply to my service request and say they don’t keep track and can’t help. To me that’s more annoying than anything else. What’s worse than been cheated by the players? Been cheated by the game itself. Spend some time to fix that first!

To believe their aren’t numerous issues to be dealt with is naive. Your point is just as valid and this also a problem, hence why I comment on that topic in the thread right below this one already created for salvages.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] Pay to Restore Accidental Salvages

Originally posted by lollerskater:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

What if there was a restore feature, but only restores cards salvaged AFTER it’s implementation? In other words, what if the people who want this feature for the cards they have salvaged in the past can’t get any of those?

that’s pointless because of the newly added lock feature. it needs to be for cards that were salvaged in the past because that’s where the real issue is

What if they never had a tracking system to implement restores? They would have no idea who salvaged what before it’s implementation. This would also explain the “accidental salvage restoration” fiasco.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] A very simple solution to PvP botting

Originally posted by phoen8x:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:
Originally posted by phoen8x:

All these catching the bot and catch the account sharing idea is good. But they are labour and time consuming exercises. I don’t think devs can be bothered or have the resources for that.

Originally posted by candy7man747:

The botting issue is fine as is, just ask Ricky…

What resource do you need? Eyes? Maybe a calculator?

You think devs keep track of people using pvp energy? How about let’s start with keep track everyone players’ cards so they can actually give back people cards system mysteriously take away and not restore cards that were not there?

Oh maybe they have the time to trackdown all the other cheats who refund?

Trying to find some way of catching a bot is much harder and time consuming than change a number in game and fix the problem once and for all.

K.I.S.S. principle should be used where ever possible. We don’t need stupid workarounds, we want real solutions.

My point is, why do devs need a tracking system when there are certain, clearly-obvious botters for the entire community to see?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] Pay to Restore Accidental Salvages

What if there was a restore feature, but only restores cards salvaged AFTER it’s implementation? In other words, what if the people who want this feature for the cards they have salvaged in the past can’t get any of those?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / [To Devs] A very simple solution to PvP botting

Originally posted by testeria:
Originally posted by DigimortalGod:

How hard is it to ban anyone using all pvp energy? It’s not.

Banning for what? Not sleeping?

Ever? Yes. You going to insist there are people who can use every attack legitimately?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant Unleashed: General / (To MK)

Nothing in the code yet.