1) Do you find that the game lags the more that you are on it and the more actions you perform? Or is it laggy right off the bat on first load?
- When I first load It it gets laggy, and sometimes it wont lag as much, but every time I try to type, it can’t follow up on my letters.
2) What is your definition of lag? For example, are you talking about in game animations like battle sequence, castle animations, map transitions, etc? Or does lag mean server requests that are being made like when loading different pop-ups?
- When I mean lag I mean When I type it lags, when I try to move around, in my castle, and also outside my castle(world). Also when I click on a building it stops for about 2-3 sec until it opens up the options. if I find more I’ll make sure to tell you guys.
3) If lag happens over time, are there specific actions that after you complete them you find to slow down the game?
- Like I said in my last one every time I try to open up a building there is about a 2-3 sec pause, and when I move around outside of my castle(world) it gives a pretty bad lag.
4) What browser are you using?
- I use Internet Explorer on my monitor, and when i’m using my laptop I use Chrome.