Recent posts by elmariachi17 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [CONGRATULATIONs] The Legendary QUEEN of Tyrant: ralkkdillon

Hoschi

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] RIP carlos919

#justice4thecousins. online ethnic cleansing at its best

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [CONGRATULATIONs] The Legendary QUEEN of Tyrant: ralkkdillon

Patsnub

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / The King has returned

I thought Jose was comin back. Stop toying with my emotions Keef

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Who'd you rather

I like darkfang and all, but Patsy gets my vote cause he knows terrorism and shit

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Informer] The Roast of Tyrant: jose, carlos, chief, whatever you call him Edition

I like this man Jose. He should be the next president of Mexico
His cousin Carlos is man-child who should be leashed, and is one ugly mofo to begin with.
No comment on Keef, we’ve never spoken.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Chatroom Player of The Year

I vote Pats. and Jose. In that order

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Guide](All-In-One) Must Get Cards + Packs + Tips For New Player.

I think a section should be included for new players who want to WB cards, especially the ones they get from the daily crates.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] What did you get from the new pack?

I’m pretty happy with what I’ve gotten.

pack 1: Malgoth, Forward Base(n), Beetle Bomber(n), Kleave
pack 2: Warp Sculptor(n), Graverobber(n), Martyr(n), Rotted Mortar(n)
pack 3: Silver Edge(n) foil, Sliver Jet(n), Missile Silo(n), Graverobber

(n)= new

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Happy Birthday to Ghost Walking!

Happy Birthday guys. Great team :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] I think i'm quitting

Can Jose come out and play?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Poll] Should i give my canvas to Jose?

What could go wrong? yay

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Tournament S9] WINNER: Dracorex

Moya underboobies beats draco any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Tournament S9] WINNER: Dracorex

Moya underboob ftw

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Spoiler] New cards

Upgraded Pantheon has some potential with Marmoda

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] The Fall Of Better World

bump

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Psycho] Why should the current top-meta Raiders get nerfed? Or: Why shouldn't other factions be equally powerful?

Idk about Typhon Vex. never seen him played there tbh. 95% of the time it is Mayumi, with the other 5% shared between either Svet or Yurich*. In fact Mayumi’s cleanse is a bitch, since it conveniently cleanses whatever meaningful jam i get from Dfa.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] WBer Retirement Post

Goodbye my former captain. It was an honour fighting beside you :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] What to buy with 72k WBs

Buy a soul if you are a ginger. For everyone else, there’s always Groteske

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] What to buy with 72k WBs

Originally posted by PsychoRaito:
Originally posted by MSUSpartan3096:
Originally posted by PANSAR:

buy the good legendaries in vault. hoc and marrow and kapak. then buy a mantis spam, thules and a bunch of packs you want

Fear is ruined thanks to Cannon Wall spams.

QFT

Phase on a 1-Turn card summoned by a beefy wall. The final nail in Fear’s coffin.

lol you people make it sound as though it is a bad thing

 

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Goodbye Noobz

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] A Summary of Player Reactions Towards Recent Events

I think devs deserve a whole-hearted sign of approval once in a while

gives devs a Mexican hug

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / Whos The Most Hated Tyrant Player?

jose cant be racist. he’s mexican

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] [Deck Theory] Concussive Guard

What about Beholder lv 2? His and Mayumi’s weaken 2 should be pretty solid anti fear

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Are we ready for a more agressive meta?

Originally posted by Provokes:

Or how about a unique structure like…

Counter 3, Summon Cadmian on Attacked, Wall 0/9/3

Someone really hates fear