Recent posts by AUDAN on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate / 9 Ticket

----------------------- "Congratulations! You've uncovered the secret of B.R.A.I.N. and earned 9 points! The B.R.A.I.N. was a project helmed by the 9 scientist, intended to be capable of powering a vast array of machines. Ultimately, the Chancellor confiscated the B.R.A.I.N., and used it to power the Fabrication Machine. Go to www.9experiment.com to learn more." ----------------------- It was fun. I hope for MOAR!!1
 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Is kongai fun

Kongai is a great game, but the criticism is lawful. The skill factor is here, but the luck factor is broken. For example we talk about 98% chance to hit and missing 3 times in a row – it’s ridiculous. The rest is great diversity of characters and nice skill factor. But the broken chances really ruins the game. I didn’t enter Kongai long time and I am sad (but not surprised) to see only 30 peoples playing it right now, when last year there was hundreds of players. Kongai long ago needs fixing and sharping. It’s paintfull to see that much potential wasted. :(

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] New kongai cards?

Originally posted by Masterkippo:

They will probably have to make new cards or else card challenges will become pointless soon.

They are already pointless for me, because I collect them long time ago and I have many alikes. But there always will be new users and for them the card challenges will be usefull, so it’s ok. And I still like to collect them – I have 109 now.

But definitely I wait for Knights, Pirates and Witches for a long time.

And most importantly the game still needs fixing. Kongai is a great game, but the criticism is lawful. The player skill factor is here, but the luck factor is broken. For example we talk about 98% chance to hit and missing 3 times in a row – it’s ridiculous. The rest is great diversity of characters and nice skill factor. But the broken chances really ruins the game. I didn’t enter Kongai long time and I am sad (but not surprised) to see only 30 peoples playing right now, when last year there was hundreds of players.

I hope with the new sets will come some chances fixing and I’ll play Kongai again with amusement :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / necronomicon:challenge #20

It’s me again. I just kill him with the 3 dmg shotgun ("Blast’Em). BUT I didn’t want to take chances and shoot him when he was 3 health. So maybe just the shotgun works at all or works when the health is equal. Or I don’t know.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / necronomicon:challenge #20

Maggotheart wrote:
“The damage you deal must have his Life = zero to win so any card can do it just as long as it doesnt take him to a negative number”

Can some other people confirm that, because it didn’t worked to me. He has 7 health with no stats and no summons, a use 7 dmg “Raid” (with no stats and no summons) and he’s health become 0, but again he didn’t die and regain 1 health.

The guys above pls tell us about the “Blast’em” – it has 3 dmg, but did you use it when he was with 3 health or when he is 2 or 1 also?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] ''Kongai'' BUG REPORT

------ KilleroftheGods wrote: ------------- You can look at the damage, it ALREADY was 3×7. Not a glitch, you just didn’t look close enough. Red text means it was reduced. ------------------------------------------ Dude what are talking about. Do you read what I wrote at all? It was 3x7 because of Phoebe's 2 Armor, but when I use on her Ancestral Curse and reduce her armor to 0 (zero) the Onimaru's attack remained 3x7. I hope admins, moderators or whichever more competent people see this topic.
 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] ''Kongai'' BUG REPORT

Hey dudes! ;)

“Kongai” is a great game ! (we wait breathless for the new sets -Pirates and Knights).

But a bug appeared today. :)

“Kongai”. In Practice Mode. Onimaru vs. Phoebe. Phoebe has 2 armor (aka physical resistance).Therefore Onimaru’s attack are reduced by 2 as follow:

Sword Fury: from 5×7 to 3×7
Double Slash: from 26×2 to 24×2.

I cast Ancestral Curse and Phoebe’s armor drop down to 0 (zero).

The reduction of Onimaru’s damage still stay ot the GUI.
Even more – he attack with Sword Fury and takes only 21 (3×7) damage.

Here is the screenshot:
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9576/audanbugreport01082008tu2.png

I hope you’ll fix this soon :)

P.S.
Another thing but maybe not a bug, but freaky RNG system, was when I Amaya’s Shadow Cursed 4 times Onimaru (20×4 = 80% hit rate reduction) and Onimaru hit me with the 90% chance to hit Double Slash → 90-80 = only 10% and he didn’t missed – that really sux :)

P.S.S.
And can you consider Kongai’s practice option for opponent deck by our choice (in addition to random).

P.S.S.S.
You definitely must put “preview post” option (in the forum).