Recent posts by gekigarion on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Anex has Chi Blast in Her Arsenal?

That explains why the target gets switched out sometimes! She just throws them out!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Andro buffs because she is sad.

Perhaps make Crippling Shot also reduce physical defense by 1? That way it’s still useful and can be used as a setup for RoA.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Deck Builder needs an upgrade

It could also use some music.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Zina, Balt.

Keep in mind that Rumi with Flash Powder is 90% intercept-proof.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Why does Kongai suck?

Kongai is good, the developer put an insane amount of thought and research into the concept, even writing entire articles and muses aboun the concepts, and the game itself is based on a risk system.

Almost every move in Kongai has some risk attached to it. It’s not about pure luck, it’s about planning ahead. The game tells you, “HEY! This move has a 10% chance to miss. MAYBE you should have a backup plan, or something.” Most people then think, 90% hit! That means it will hit. Miss OMG THIS GAME IS TOO LUCK BASED

There will be time where luck will dominate the game, but there’s not very many other ways to create random variables in the game, and without random variables, there will be a lot of games where the same things will happen and there will be a lot of games where you lose 6 turns before the game is over and you know it, but you’ll still have to play anyways.

If anything, Kongai’s largest problem is lack of content. It updates horrendously slow for a game that’s featured all over the website with very little news about it’s development progress (It’s been almost half a year and no word), and although the game is relatively well-balanced, there’s not enough deck diversity to illustrate that. In addition, it’s a collectible card game, but there’s no new cards to collect, and because there’s so few cards in the first place they have to be released at a slow pace or else everyone would have them all.

I don’t know, it seems very odd to me that the site goes “LOOK KONGAI! IT’S AWESOME! Doing Challenges earns you cards!” and then almost never releases new cards to actually collect.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate / WE NEED A CHRISTAN CHAT ROOM!

Originally posted by Chung95:

There are too many people who just disrespect the name of God and me and other Christians are tired of it! please comment if you agree! :)

I’m a Christian too, but if the kind of God you believe in doesn’t even want you talking to normal people, then I want no part of your Christianity.

Jesus didn’t ask for a Christian only club to be made for him. He freakin chilled and ate with people who “disrespected the name of God”.

Don’t act like Christians are special and holy or something. We’re NOT. Jesus died for everyone, not “those people over there”. Unless you can tell me you’ve never sinned or disrespected God in your life, you shouldn’t be allowed in the very chat room you suggest. Stop being so exclusive and love your fellow man already, isn’t that what you’re taught to do? If not, well…your God and mine probably aren’t the same.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Kongai] Kongai League (Kred Prizes!)

I started playing like….a few days ago. Rank 22, so it couldn’t be THAT hard to get to thirty for people who actually play this game somewhat regularly.