Recent posts by aakkaaj on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Dev] WMT Update [Tyrant ending on August 15th 2015]

Originally posted by AllenI4three:
Originally posted by aakkaaj:

Ahhh…so? no more promo cards?
I wanna use my 300wb before shut down

Join every WB tourney. That will eat’em up fast.

Greetz
Al

that’s how I’ve got All WB.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Dev] WMT Update [Tyrant ending on August 15th 2015]

Ahhh…so? no more promo cards?
I wanna use my 300wb before shut down

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [To DEVS] We broke it (again)

connection lost

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [DEV] Brawl Extension

I could dump all Stamina in extra hr
but Im sure there are guys who must leave before extra hr (or left without knowing)

may be just extend 24hr and no recharge of the stamina

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / Brawl ending ruined by lag

I was rank 10700, and i could do 6 more battle
You must give me the 2nd Bane!!!

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [Dev] Brawl Feedback

My rank is so low because of all alt

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [Dev] Brawl Feedback

assume there’s many, at least 1000, sub account players above 5000+ since its easy to rise their rank while low BR
Ban those sub account user please, so that i can finish 5000+

and fix match making system, there’s still 2 more days left

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [Dev] Brawl Feedback

A guy, started a week ago, only use afew card deck – rank 1100+
and me, started 3 weeks ago BR 50k, using decent f2p deck 5800+

 
Flag Post

Topic: General / [Dev] Brawl Feedback

Whhhhhhy I can only match much much stonger player than me?
give me 150 gold& points
im rank 10000 now….

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [DEV] Upgrade Pack Released

more chance for Upgrade tournament please
maybe like 20%(or more) chance of upgrade tournament, and split 80% to other tournaments

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Gnorlock says that vault is random!

Gnor is the most wanted card right now (maybe), so its not bad thing if dev did it on purpose
Dev get money, player get Gnorlock. both wins :3

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] Epic Jotun HQ

I want to join raid ;3
I can make 91% win ratedeck with 152ARD

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / Splinter War event: Leaderboard

I want to know the win% ranking or average point per 1 fight (include loss as 0pt) ranking
this shows the most strong player(with some luck, of course)

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [To DEVS] a slight change to raid starting-joining

click “public” to make your raid private. then no one can join yours unless you invite him or post link.

yes, we should create thread for raid if its raid is damn hard.
even if you can avoid noobs joinning your raid by new feature, still, you need many good players. and sadly most of them will join schedule raid anyway because its safe!

you dont need to organaize raid. all you need to do is read what Cslaci said, and write your name and expected damage.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

6.1 is flooding too much.
why not be the host? 6.2 will be filled at this rate :3
the host can get 100 free hornor, 50k is kinda barely worth it

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Spoiler] New Promotional

more like Dev trying to delete Requiem and Dirge from 20WB promo?

and new mission or new Raid need Requiem or Dirge to get higher ARD or Win rate :3

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

I didnt mean to teach the way to get higher ARD than simmed ARD
I just wrote that replay just because I was so happy that I got good start ;3

all we need is just luck ;3

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Micetti (joined 5.1) is WBing at the beginning, since he said he will have no time to play tyrant from tomorrow, and already written that he will WB in google sheet.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

what I do is…when losing 3times in a low, I play big(50 energy).
when I win 2 times in a low, I play small (10 energy).
got 100 ARD with 62 ARD deck :3

(I know it is not logical, but I feel like it is kinda working somehow)

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

ESoK 5.1 also UP. Check Private message (๑╹ω╹๑ )
let me know if you didnt get the link.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

now both have barely enough players. need afew more players to make it safe.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Sorry 4.1…
my last 1000 energy were almost gone for nothing….just got about 2000~2500 damage.

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Originally posted by cslaci:

I have added the ESoK 4.0/1/2 to fansite.
ESoK 4.1 needs some attention, it is really in the borderline of success / failure

There will be WB boost time in last 24 hr. yet if seems in danger, unlock the limitation and fill 40/40 players.

I also wanna join 5.0/5.1 as scheduled.
are we gonna re-make google document?

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Originally posted by TheGil:
Originally posted by cslaci:

4.0 STAT:
Overall ARD: 2624. Current health: 798K. expected raid time needed from members: 51h. Quest included: 55h Time left: 57h.
This does not take any lvl up into consideration and there are some planning to use refills. Basically with avg 550 energy and 0.4 refill ESoK 4.0 will last for about 66 hours.
p.s.: Whose alt is slyeye89?

4.1 STAT
Overall ARD: 2462. Current Health: 830K. Expected raid time needed from members: 56:18. Quests included: 60.3h. With timcebo WB: 56.6h Time left, 57h.
With 0.4 refill: ESoK 4.1 will last for 68 hours.

4.2 is almost dead, only 250k left after 24 hours…
some players allready passed thier claimed damage by 50k damage.
i was sure cslaci rules said no use of refills in the first 48 hours of the raid…
you people just dont understand the meaning of team raid dont you…

Most of us understand and following the rules. better tell the guy who WBed too much.
yet…250k is still takes a day without refill. keep pushing :3

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Tyrant Discussion / [Raid] ESoK HQ

Originally posted by Bfiat:
Originally posted by aakkaaj:

4.1 need to think about adding more players. I want safe victory.
timcebo didnt join yet, yet he write he is gonna 90000 damage.
+2 more players didnt join yet. would be huge loss if they dont join.

7h => 210 000 damages. We are ok imho

that’s not the way to think…I think
we start with fulll energy which is about 600 energy (on average I assume). so that 10hr (600 energy) + 7hr = 17hr passed already.
so as Raid duration, 72hr+ 10hr=82 hrs.
that’s means, 210,000/1,200,000damage (17.5%)done while 17/82=21% of time passed already.
we are behind.

+ timcebo is the only one player who is going to WB alot. without him would be critical since we dont have wber