Recent posts by LightningX999 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / when is the engineer being released?

theyre gonna make an engineer? cool!!!!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Rise of Champions / Account reset

there is sooo many people who wnt their accnt to be reset

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / SHadow Class help

My shadow is lvl 18 and i hav a cyclone and i dont really mind

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Newbies forum

… im no newbie :)

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Problems with the loading

No problem with me

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

Striker
Description: Reinforced with high-tech weapons and armor, the Striker hunts down enemies using future weapons, plasma-based.
Health: 5/10 Armor: 7/10 Mobility: 6/10 Melee: 6/10
Weapons: Phase Rifle, Plasma Shotgun,
Skills: Starter Skill: Reflecting bullets: Bullets can bounce off walls and other obstacles 1 time so it can hit an enemy. (no sidearm)
Path 1: 1st: Phase Rifle Expert: + 1m range when using a phase rifle. Plasma Shotgun Expert: + 15% accuracy when using plasma shotguns.
2nd: Portable Weapons: +10% reloading speed
3rd: Phase Rifle Master: Deal 5% more damage when using Phase Rifles. Plasma Shotgun Master: +2m range when using Plasma Shotguns.
4th: Modern bullet Reflection: Sidearms can bounce off walls and other obstacles.
Path 2: 1st: Future Technology: Move 10% faster. High-Tech armor: Damage reduction from enemies 5%.
2nd: Jumping Boots: Jump 1/5m farther and damage reduction from falling 35%.
3rd: Reflective Armor: Bullets that hit you have a 10% chance to reflect back at the enemy. Emergency Kit: When below 20% health, become invulnerable for 2 seconds.
4th: Nano-bytes Cells: Regenerate 25 health every 15 seconds.
Path 3: 1st: Bounce Endurance: Bullets bounce off walls 2 times. Cold Blooded: Immune to radar detection.
2nd: More Plasma: Bullets that bounce off walls deal 20 more damage.
3rd: BIG Explosion Grenades: Enemies near an exploding grenade get pushed back by 1/2 a meter. Nano-tech Grenades: Grenades you throw are completely straight and accurate. If you miss it bounces off walls 2 times to hit an enemy.
4th: Nano-Tech Sights: When killing an enemy using your sights, you instantly aim at another enemy nearby.

 
Flag Post

Topic: SAS: Zombie Assault 3 / SAS4 is Finaly Here!

Yeh it does hav a bunch of disconnection errors ive experienced a lot of this. BUT IT IS STILL FUN.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars / Ballistic or Contract Wars?

Well I do like Contract War’s environment, since the maps r more realistic. And I’m not gonna ditch Contract Wars though. I mean like its fun and all, but I think Ballistic is better so I play it more than Contract Wars.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Contract Wars / Ballistic or Contract Wars?

If u guys played both Ballistic and Contract Wars, which one is better??? For me, I think Ballistic is better.
Here r the reasons y:
1. Ballistic has groups so it would be fair. The pro would be in the lvl 16-30 group so he wont dominate. That’ll be unfair for da noobs.
2: They hav classes, each specializing on a specific problem in combat. I like classes.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Zombie Survival/Campaign?

I would like a campaign, and Co-op, but i disagree with zombies. I feel like Ballistic does not fit into a “zombie apocalypse” or something like that.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Wonderdome question

Well, now its a battlefield.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

Bowman (This class is like a shadow and wraith combine)
Description: A fast and silent killer, the bowman strikes with extreme accuracy. Silent but deadly, he tries to stay undetected for a clean kill.
Health: 4/10 Armor: 2/10 Mobility: 8/10 Melee: 7/10
Weapons: Bow, Crossbow
Skills: Starter Skill: Impale: The arrow can go through an enemy when hit, hitting another one.
Path 1: 1st: Bow Expert: +10% accuracy when using a bow. Crossbow Expert: +5% reload speed when using a crossbow.
2nd: Weapon Expertise: + 30% faster weapon swapping speed and 20% faster reloading speed.
3rd: Bow Master: +15% shooting speed when using bows. Crossbow Master: +1/2m zooming with a scope on a crossbow.
4th: Fast Reloading: Reload 30% faster.
Path 2: 1st: Undetected: Immune to radar effect. Hidden: Crouching for 3 seconds will camouflage you. (like the wraith)
2nd:Sharp Tips: Arrows ignore armor.
3rd: Hidden II: It takes 2 seconds to be camouflaged. Silent Speed: Run 10% faster when undetected.
4th: Eagles Eyes: Aiming at an enemy for a second will put him on the radar that will last for 10 seconds.
Path 3: 1st: Focused: Crouching while aiming at an enemy gives 5% accuracy. Archery Training: +10% more accuracy.
2nd: Bulls-eye: Getting a headshot on an enemy depletes the enemy’s health to 5.
3rd: Long Bow: You can now shoot 3 arrows at a time using a bow, but consumes 3 arrows per shot. Supplied with arrows: Get 20 more arrows using your primary weapon.
4th: Arrow Craftsman: Every 20 seconds, you get 3 arrows. Can max up to 30 arrows.

 

Topic: Ballistic / Who will win?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / A Really Serious Bug

It sounds like a hack rather than a bug…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / help me

well i NEED at least some ranged weapons… FWI i barely use my sidearms

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Who will win?

OK, this forum is totally off-topic, i made this one just for fun. Anyway, its about a class(es) against another class(es).
For example,
2 vanguards lvl 1, vs. 1 tank with the savage
which team will win?
BTW u can use the classes in my other forum called “think of your own class with skills and weapons for it”

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / A strange glitch

that doesnt happen to me so srry bro

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / help me

I don’t use the katana, i just stick with the knife since its instakill

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / unseen threat (wraith skill)

Wow, only for a second, i think that is pretty much useless.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

thx :P

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

There r upgrades to speed up time to set up a landmine and its damage though, and im pretty sure that one of them is easy to get

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

Well then pretend its LMG

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

Cammando
Description: The cammando causes intense destruction using daul light weapons, or one heavy weapon. He possesses great strength and vitality, but lacks armor. And, during pre-combat, he uses many traps for assisstance.
Health:9/10 Armor:1/10 Mobility:7/10 Melee:8/10
Weapons: Daul MPs,Heavy Machinegun(includes minigun),rocket launcher
Skills: Starter Skill: Landmine: Crouching for 5 seconds will drop a landmine that will trigger itself an explosion when enemies step on it dealing 25 area damage. Max is 5 landmines.
Path 1: 1st: MP Expert: +10% accuracy when using MPs. HMG Expert: +10% faster shooting when using heavy machineguns.
2nd: Forceful Shot: When using a rocket launcher, the rocket launches 20% faster.
3rd:Extended Clips: When using MPs, get 10 more ammo. Non-Recoil Pad: -20% recoil when using HMGs.
4th: Big Boom: When using a rocket launcher, +15% bigger blast area.
Path 2: 1st: Quick Set-up: It takes 3 seconds to set up a landmine. Leap: Jump farther.
2nd: Smoke-filled landmine: When a landmine triggers, it slows down 50% of an enemy’s movement.
3rd: Dive roll: When sprinting, jump to perform a dive roll, which is great for dodging bullets at the last second. Portable Guns: When using any weapon except a sidearm, get a bonus 5% speed.
4th: Camo Mine: Enemies will not see the mines you put.
Path 3: 1st: Stocked Up: Can set up 6 landmines. Lightning Fingers: Shoot 10% faster.
2nd: Custom Mine: Mines do 45 damage.
3rd: BulletStorm: When using MPs or HMGs, they shoot 2 bullets at once without consuming extra ammo. (does not apply on the minigun) Custom Weapons: All weapons do 5 more damage and +10% reloading speed.
4th: Destroyer Mine: When you set up a mine, it has a 25% chance to become a destroyer mine. Destroyer mines depletes 75% of enemies’ health, and has a bigger blast.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

And I wonder how that katana smg thing works

 
Flag Post

Topic: Ballistic / Think of your own class with skills and weapons for it

Damn I hav so much ideas in my head XD