Topic: Senatry /
When players get to Lv 21, they get access to Championship. Clicking the icon in the lower right corner will bring up its interface.
Now they can use their 15 daily challenges to attack players of all senatry servers in appropriate level range.
Championship is an ultimate source of prestige, if farmed in a right way. This guide will tell you how.
First, let’s cover some general trivia.
1. Fights in Championship do not consume Soldiers or Bugles.
2. The initial rank of the player is based on the time when he joined the Championship or reached the next level range.
3. Players challenge others in Championship to obtain higher ranks. In case of victory, a player will take over the position of the defeated one. If a player is in top 6, he can also challenge those below him, and keep his rank.
4. Every fight will generate a 10 minutes cooldown which will not accumulate but can be cancelled with Gold.
5. Players have 15 free challenges in either of the two Championships for one day. They can buy extra challenges with Gold.
There are two types of awards you can claim from Championship.
1) Battle award
Claimed: every fight
Gives: prestige, silver
Depends on: win streak (battles won in row, without losing)
Loss = Level x 10
Win = Level x (20 + Streak * )
Loss = Level x 1
Win = Level x (2 + Streak * )
- Streak is capped at 18 for silver, and at 9 for prestige.
a 105 level player with 1 win streak gets 105 x (2 + 1) = 315 prestige, and 105 x (20 + 1) = 2205 silver
a 80 level player with 14 win streak gets 80 x (2 + 9) = 880 prestige, and 80 x (20 + 14) = 2720 silver
a 29 level player with 100 win streak gets 29 x (2 + 9) = 435 prestige, and 29 x (20 + 18) = 1102 silver
[IMPORTANT] As we can see, total prestige is mostly dependant on your win streak, unlike silver. If this is used properly, championship can be a precious source of prestige every day.
2) Daily award
Claimed: once per day, in both accessible championships separately.
Gives: silver, assist cards (optional), bugles (optional)
Depends on: your rank.
Default reward is PlayerLevel x 100 silver
Rank in top 100 gives additional silver, the higher rank, the more silver.
Rank 1-3 rewards via Elwand
Championship and level
There are two Championships open for a player at a time, the low-level one and the high-level one. The player has his own separate rank in each.
There are 12 level ranges for championships in total atm.
Since max level is 130, last two championships are open once you reach level 120 and 130 accordingly, but there’s no way to get past them
[IMPORTANT] Once a player reaches top margin level of his low championship, it is closed for him, his high championship becomes his current (low), and the next high one is open. This way, a player can stay within a championship while he is one level lower than the top margin (i.e. 29 for 0-30, 109 for 90-110, etc).
Farming the championship
As you might have already found out from all of the above, there is a strategy of using the championship to farm prestige. All you need is to keep your win streak high. It’s pretty easy actually.
1) Right from the beginning, only challenge players directly above you, moving just one step up in ranks
2) Watch out for players close to or higher than your level who have good wins percentage. They might be able to end your streak. Better skip them or wait for them to move higher.
3) Streak is the same for both championships. So, try not to progress in higher level championship at all. This way there’s less chance someone big will end your streak by attacking you in higher champ.
4) Don’t progress further if you start losing fights. Take a stop to build up. If you have like rank 50 in low champ and rank 2000 in high champ, you can switch to farming the high one for a while.
5) After you reach top 100, only collect your daily reward AFTER you are done with today’s fights, to maximize your silver.
Once you are relatively maxed out, but the opponents are still getting tough, it’s time to either drop the current low champ by leveling up, or…
Go for the rank 1
This requires cards. Not just aray cards, but some betterment too. Also, be ready to lose a couple fights and say temporary goodbye to your streak. Be sure to only card up and start fighting your way up when you still have NOT collected the today’s daily reward! Also, as cards have limited time, it’s obvious you have to move maximum ranks up with each fight, so you could reach the top the same day you carded. You can also use the card-up to clear some maps, to make maximum use of it.
24hr cards, i.e., can give you two rank 1 rewards before you level up to the next champ. Once cards are gone, you should do it asap to start building a new streak and farm prestige again. Or, if you need bugles and silver more than prestige, stay in top 50, get higher silver, and use card-ups eventually to beat rank 1 again and again. This is more suitable at higher levels at old servers where you can get 5-10k prestige per attacking a hostile family player.