Recent posts by Sighaknight on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [Tyrant Faction Recruitment] Pwnersaurus Rex: Competitive, upper-tier faction seeking interesting, active, articulate players

Pwnersaurus Rex would have been 5 years old on 17th februari.

One for me..

Never forget.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate / I feel so good now ;)

Originally posted by AndrewLyssunov:
Originally posted by Holy2334:

>:(
“One of the most dedicated members”
So how much kreds did you buy exactly?

I payed around 800$ for Kreds since the start of September 2014, hehehe.

Never saw this message happen to anyone before, so its probably a bit special ;)

Alot of ppl have it. I have mine from january ’14. My personal badge of shame.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / Fansites authenticating Kongregate users

Originally posted by gki65:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:
Originally posted by purei:

A fan wants to make a site that only allows people from her own guild (in a Kong game) to access the guild site.

What’s the accepted way to approach this?

What’s the problem?

my post would be the best answer.

that’s nice

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / Fansites authenticating Kongregate users

Originally posted by purei:

A fan wants to make a site that only allows people from her own guild (in a Kong game) to access the guild site.

What’s the accepted way to approach this?

What’s the problem?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] I like Tyrant

Originally posted by JRJetu:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:
Originally posted by Eonian:

WMT and TU did not (will not) “fall” because of free players being competitive. I’m guessing you’re employing such a biased and fallacious excuse for economic reasoning to justify the fact that you wasted money on a game that is now dead.

Let’s look at the actual economics of free to play/“freemium” games – they are based on micro-transactions, just like paid apps for mobile devices. In other words, they rely on very large playerbases, with a majority of players making some trivial purchase occasionally. They are not designed to be supported by a tiny minority of players spending a large amount of money, they would be released as one-time-payment if that was the case.

In case you don’t realize the implication of this, the gradual shift from relatively balanced to very pay-to-win was what caused WMT to collapse, and that’s the method killing TU. Considering the fact that you admitted TU gives paying players huge advantages, you should have realized that, by your logic, the game would be stronger than ever, rather than headed for shutdown.

Synatipcon does not make free-to-play games. They make pump and dump schemes. You can’t possibly argue that they intended to support WMT when they started development on TU and GloAss – the company isn’t large enough to even make that possible. They doubtlessly have another generation of games planned for when the GloAss/TU generation dies.

TL;DR Whales are not the main sources of income for free-to-play games, don’t try to defend whales without knowing anything about the actual profit model.

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/240739/Report_Whales_gobble_up_even_more_of_the_F2P_mobile_game_revenue_pie.php

" less than a quarter of one percent of F2P mobile game players are responsible for the majority 64 percent of those games’ IAP revenue."

Bad Sigha. The internet is no place for sources.

Shit professors at crap colleges might say that. But a critical, original thinker like you? I’m baffled.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] I like Tyrant

Originally posted by Eonian:

WMT and TU did not (will not) “fall” because of free players being competitive. I’m guessing you’re employing such a biased and fallacious excuse for economic reasoning to justify the fact that you wasted money on a game that is now dead.

Let’s look at the actual economics of free to play/“freemium” games – they are based on micro-transactions, just like paid apps for mobile devices. In other words, they rely on very large playerbases, with a majority of players making some trivial purchase occasionally. They are not designed to be supported by a tiny minority of players spending a large amount of money, they would be released as one-time-payment if that was the case.

In case you don’t realize the implication of this, the gradual shift from relatively balanced to very pay-to-win was what caused WMT to collapse, and that’s the method killing TU. Considering the fact that you admitted TU gives paying players huge advantages, you should have realized that, by your logic, the game would be stronger than ever, rather than headed for shutdown.

Synatipcon does not make free-to-play games. They make pump and dump schemes. You can’t possibly argue that they intended to support WMT when they started development on TU and GloAss – the company isn’t large enough to even make that possible. They doubtlessly have another generation of games planned for when the GloAss/TU generation dies.

TL;DR Whales are not the main sources of income for free-to-play games, don’t try to defend whales without knowing anything about the actual profit model.

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/240739/Report_Whales_gobble_up_even_more_of_the_F2P_mobile_game_revenue_pie.php

" less than a quarter of one percent of F2P mobile game players are responsible for the majority 64 percent of those games’ IAP revenue."

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Originally posted by SpikeMan007:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

Pitmaster being involved with UM is basically admitting it’s a cheater’s faction.

Hoschi has always cheated, even way back in IFS. Everyone knows that.

Lol on the real, when i was leader we never denied it. look up my old mains pitmaster2011 and Chompiras, both banned for account…stuff lol. we never botted, we never used scripts, we never used stalling bullshit to take our tiles. We were legit…but sometimes in this game ur squad gotta take them steroids, just for it to be a fair fight.

So you were a legit non-cheating faction that multi-accounted? Come on, dude.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof BW cheated?

Originally posted by morning__star:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:
Originally posted by morning__star:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:
Originally posted by commonkey:
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

BW is a bot faction.
Bot usage is against the ToS
Hence, BW cheated.

BW started as a cheating faction and ended as a cheating faction.

Simple.

Nice accusation there, but without proof you cant just make unsubstantiated declarations like that.

BW regulated, they didn’t cheat. All other factions cheated though, based on the evidence.

All other? watch ya little filthmouth cheater boy.

Typical reaction from a cheater. You’re lucky I didn’t trace your IP. Or maybe I did!

lol u can trace my **** all the way back inna your **** lololol

You should add more lol’s so everyone knows you’re funny.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof BW cheated?

Originally posted by morning__star:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:
Originally posted by commonkey:
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

BW is a bot faction.
Bot usage is against the ToS
Hence, BW cheated.

BW started as a cheating faction and ended as a cheating faction.

Simple.

Nice accusation there, but without proof you cant just make unsubstantiated declarations like that.

BW regulated, they didn’t cheat. All other factions cheated though, based on the evidence.

All other? watch ya little filthmouth cheater boy.

Typical reaction from a cheater. You’re lucky I didn’t trace your IP. Or maybe I did!

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

I like people who have to say multiple time they’re having fun. “I’m having so much fun! Fun fun fun fun fun!”

After your lessons on sarcasm, I thought you were an expert.

This: “Good thing that UM didn’t cheat alot because of their strong moral compass. Good thing you guarded the integrity of the game by going around, IP tracing ppl.”? That’s sarcasm.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof BW cheated?

Originally posted by commonkey:
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

BW is a bot faction.
Bot usage is against the ToS
Hence, BW cheated.

BW started as a cheating faction and ended as a cheating faction.

Simple.

Nice accusation there, but without proof you cant just make unsubstantiated declarations like that.

BW regulated, they didn’t cheat. All other factions cheated though, based on the evidence.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Originally posted by phoenixrunner:
Originally posted by Entername_______:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

Phoenixrunner doesn’t break rules, he regulates.

I like it.

I’m not even going to bother asking why you would IP trace people like nirav, ralkkdillon or dztr.

He did mine too, but it’s all good

And, can you confirm that it did work correctly as a tool to identifying alts (e.g. jippe) even before you openly told people that you controlled him?

Btw, I never checked dillons or niravs IP. I did check dzrtr’s once, because someone accused him of alting (before the botting started) and I wanted to know if someone was just trying to ruin his reputation or if it was true, since the accusation didn’t include a lot of facts. (It was true, I doubt he’ll mind me telling that, since he used those alts since then to bot quite openly.)

Should have checked if your own faction cheated :s. People in glass houses and all that.

Good thing that UM didn’t cheat alot because of their strong moral compass. Good thing you guarded the integrity of the game by going around, IP tracing ppl.
You’ve done more to ruin UM’s reputation in one thread than the last 6 months together.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Phoenixrunner doesn’t break rules, he regulates.

I like it.

I’m not even going to bother asking why you would IP trace people like nirav, ralkkdillon or dztr.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

I don’t think pr is allowed to post anymore. Such a loyal boy.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Okay, I’m still not sure wtf is going, so I’m going assume the following

Phoenix was not an Officer or Leader in UM
Phoenix thinks UM did not cheat
Everybody else thinks/knows UM did cheat
Phoenix is writing text walls that I cba tl;dr’ing
This thread is about to descend into a flame war, it’s getting very close.

Please inform me if one or more of these points is incorrect.

Not close to a flame war, just discussing stuff.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Evolution of pr’s stance on UM cheating:
1. UM didn’t cheat
2. UM didn’t cheat, but regulated
3. UM did cheat, but less than others.

We’re making progress.

Originally posted by phoenixrunner:

Do I think stuff like blakers having access to pitmasters account while he was on deployment for a month happened? Sure, why not, if he says so. Do I think that UM is, by a wide margin the most honest faction in this game? Yes, I do, based on the evidence.

The leader of UM multi-accounted. UM still most honest faction in the game, based on the evidence. Mkay.

Please provide your evidence that you clearly have about all other factions cheating more than you. Do not forget to make sure your evidence adheres to the standards you set in a previous wall of text. Thank you.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Here pr, an easy yes or no question.

Did UM, in your opinion, have players who multi-accounted and/or had interacting alts?

And for the love of god, stop posting gifs. I bet they kill on comedy4autists.com, but they are terrible.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Nominate the threads you want stickied

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2437-general/topics/359707-caads-alt-art-designs-c-a-a-d?page=1

CAAD art.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

I don’t think this has anything to do with ‘winning’.

If the former leader of UM starts a thread about wanting proof for UM cheating, you’re going to get responses. Basically every top faction cheated to some extent. Every sane person acknowledges that.

You are the only one who feels compelled to write these massive text walls (in which you manage to say nothing meaningful at all – you just drone on and on, as if the only viable option for you in any sort of argument is to bore the other ppl to death), about the pureness that was UM.
Here’s a shocker: some ppl in UM were cheating. The few players I know in UM are well-known cheaters.

All this stuff about ‘salty’, ‘ppl being sore losers’ etc, that’s all in your head buddy.

And btw, you weren’t some final end boss/ ultimate number one type faction. You sat atop the ranking board when there were a handful of players left. Which is cool, but it doesn’t make you the ‘real winner’ or smt. It is what it is.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

UM didn’t cheat. They ‘regulated’.

I wish pr was allowed to post before the game ended.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Can’t wait for pr to tell us all that ralkk’s screenshot are out of context and circumstantial. I also hope he can explain the finer points of parody again and how smart he is and dumb we are.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Originally posted by phoenixrunner:
Originally posted by Sighaknight:

You can’t hide the truth behind text walls pr. Thanks to steptome, everybody knows.

…Did you read anything I said?
Seriously, it might be easier to just cross out letters out of my posts until you have the phrase “I cheated”. It’s about as convincing as taking step’s obvious sarcastic answers out of context and ignoring the rest, and it gives you a much better “confession”.
Or are you parodying dumbasses like Oohnirav who actually thought something like this? If so: There are actual people this dumb, it doesn’t work as a parody.

Well if you have resorted to repetition and namecalling so soon to defend yourself, I’m even more convinced that UM cheated.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

You can’t hide the truth behind text walls pr. Thanks to steptome, everybody knows.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Kongregate Multiplayer Games / [WarMetal Tyrant] Where is the Proof UM cheated?

Originally posted by OOHnirav:

One of the major flaws of pr’s argument is that he thinks everyone else needs him to agree with us when we state the plain fact that UM cheated. Whether he admits it or not, many of us have seen first hand and don’t really feel any kind of desire to create walls of text to prove what most of us already know.

Besides, we already have Step’s confession, which should matter more since he has proven himself to be the only openly honest person in that faction.

This.
Once Steptome admitted to running multiple accounts, I don’t see how pr can keep denying how dirty UM really was.