Topic: Anti-Idle: The Game /
Final Balancing - YOUR help is needed
I’m a level 3k5 noob (0 ascensions), so I guess not all questions are relevant to me.
Early game (first 5~10 minutes)
I actually don’t really remember this :)
5. 83% EXP and 36% coin. I use idlebot, but otherwise I use Idle MODE ON since I seem to forget switching it on/off.
6. I think it is pretty good as it is.
7. Seems pretty fair.
9. I don’t ever use Temp. max Boost as I feel it depletes too fast (But I guess it should deplete fast).
10-13. I use no-ants-day all the time, because I don’t really feel like spraying while anti-idling and it is pretty good for idling.
14. 1% Exp and 30% coin.
15. This is what it should be.
16. Usually blue trees.
17. Fair amount of coin.
18. I don’t really use them (except when I go to sleep) so I always have plenty.
19. Haven’t done any calculations on this. I just want MORE :)
20. The blue ones.
25. Someone mentioned it on the chat once, but I’ve never noticed it.
29. I use speed, crit chance and crit dmg.
31. Dummies (I’ve mastered a bunch of them so I could have an army of dummies :) , IA X.
32. Picking up 20 green coins seems like a waste.
38. I just use Robroccoli to rank her(?) up :)
40. I only use it when I have a random quest, so I don’t really pay attention to that.
41. Low, but I guess this is more because of an accuracy problem on my part.
42. Have tried using them both for food and for buying the multiplier (I remember seeing a mission to do that)
43. Seems fair.
44. I like the new level limit. The amount of coin I’m getting from jumped from about 2% of total to 10%. Before I was just useless.
46-48. I think triangle count is the best for gaining rewards. I usually get pair or more (no upgrades). The worst is math or ultimate avoidence. I get loads of 100k medels when playing the other games, but not these two.
49. Just more rewards for the Math game and ultimate avoidence as these are the hardest to get a high score in.
50. I usually just use the free tokens and then I’m done.
51-52. I still need to upgrade, so everything else in the shop seems like a waste.
66. Town. Because I find some of the events like the “Theif” annoying. I’m evil and if I do nothing and he will steal my coins or if I catch him, I get positive reputation. The fact that I can’t kill the guy just disturbs the “rpg”-part :)
68. No, I steal his stuff.
72. I’m pretty sure it would be better for anyone(?) to use that illegal blue coins adventure.
75. Disappointing (even when you get what you want).
76. Seems pretty useless now (I’m only rank 9).
80. This is actually something I do go for.
81. Yes, decrease the wait time.
92. Easy. But I let mine die, because I don’t like having a timer that says I need to feed it or it dies. I know I can revive it and all and I can afford that, but I just don’t want to.
Suggestion: A pet that is low on health doesn’t die, but gains 0 mana and a huge penalty to all it’s bonuses.
96. Progress boxes. I use them for random quests.
100. Yes, I never seem to have any harvest cards, so I use the activate all cards frequently.