Recent posts by SeanDougherty86 on Kongregate

Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / LoD + SO + 6 months > BW?

Assuming tyrant still exists in 6 months… I guess we’ll see

I wish you luck

 

Topic: Tyrant / I wanna Spend My Warbonds

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / [Community] Tyrant Confessions (to cheating)

I admit to having the canvas of someone who is or was once an officer in GW

I sold a usial. I don’t think they noticed.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

With the exception of a 1 week period, BW has been rank #1 for 13 months. I’d say that is pretty deserving…

The most boring 13 months in the history of this game, I may add.

Oh… so it doesnt count?

Boring for you maybe.. in your level 10 1-man faction? There have been many challengers trying to take our spot

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

One could argue that the existance of an alt has a ripple effect (no matter how small) to your main account.

Start a new faction without farming dead factions? Given how many dead factions there are between Level 0 and Level 20 that is literally impossible

If BW didn’t deserve to be #1 right now, we wouldnt be #1 right now. We are the strongest faction.

Even if we did what you propose, we wouldnt be able to prove that we dont share any better than we can right now. You will still throw around the same baseless acusations.

If you can prove you are now fully innocent of all accusations,including alts and sharing then I would more than happily stop hating on BW.
Hell,I would even join BW as a sign of atonement to my past behavior.

But the likely hood of that happening are so close to 0 that I need not fear of giving up my nomadic ways.

But in light of the non farming thing, yea you are right,that is unfair.
Tyrant is not receiving any new legit players for quite a while.

It is nigh on impossible to get any proof, regardless of how helpful BW would be in obtaining said proof. Simply because this sort of stuff cannot be traced without the devs willingly helping as well. So stop asking for it. It’s not happening.

Also, just because BW is still #1 doesn’t instantly make it superior to everything. I’m not going to include any analogies, but you cannot just say you deserve it if the methods with which you got there are under dispute.

With the exception of a 1 week period, BW has been rank #1 for 13 months. I’d say that is pretty deserving…

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

I have no problem with people using alts to start raids. I’m not going to argue against it.

Like I said before, I would welcome stricter enforcement of the ToS.

I honestly don’t give a shit how you got your posts, just the same as I don’t give a shit what level bama is. beyond level 200 (for the energy upgrade) level doesnt mean anything. It is a token badge of honor and nothing more.

The fact that laci thought this thread was even worth bring up is a totaly joke to me and imo reflect more poorly on him than it does on bama.

1. Openly advocating breaking ToS.
2. Then why accuse me?
3. Nobody cares what you do until you do it wrong – paraphrased, I can’t remember the exact quote.
4. We’ve been lacking in drama. Also, some people will take every shot they can get at BW.

1) I don’t care when people use alts to start raids, just the same as I don’t care when you do a rolling stop at a stop sign when you can see there are no other cars around.

2) Is this a serious question? re-read it. It was an example of how easy it is to pull some stupid accusation out of your ass

3) what?

4) Yes they will, no matter how weak it is. This is a really stupid thread. So jealous that we are better than them :P

@4, are you serious? This is a completely legitimate concern, if its true,alts are NOT supposed to interact on Tyrant.
Also on the jealous thing, Start a brand new faction and make it up to rank 1 without sharing or alts AT ALL,no farming dead factions and see how long it takes you,if you can do it at all.

@Shadowhopeful – sorry for hijacking your quote pyramid.

One could argue that the existance of an alt has a ripple effect (no matter how small) to your main account.

Start a new faction without farming dead factions? Given how many dead factions there are between Level 0 and Level 20 that is literally impossible

If BW didn’t deserve to be #1 right now, we wouldnt be #1 right now. We are the strongest faction.

Even if we did what you propose, we wouldnt be able to prove that we dont share any better than we can right now. You will still throw around the same baseless acusations.

If you can prove you are now fully innocent of all accusations,including alts and sharing then I would more than happily stop hating on BW.
Hell,I would even join BW as a sign of atonement to my past behavior.

But the likely hood of that happening are so close to 0 that I need not fear of giving up my nomadic ways.

But in light of the non farming thing, yea you are right,that is unfair.
Tyrant is not receiving any new legit players for quite a while.

I can not prove my innocence in this matter any better than you can prove your innocence in the following:

I’m accusing you of fantasizing about fornicating with a goat. Prove you didn’t do this.

Prove that you did not fantasize about this, or I will consider it to have happened.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

I have no problem with people using alts to start raids. I’m not going to argue against it.

Like I said before, I would welcome stricter enforcement of the ToS.

I honestly don’t give a shit how you got your posts, just the same as I don’t give a shit what level bama is. beyond level 200 (for the energy upgrade) level doesnt mean anything. It is a token badge of honor and nothing more.

The fact that laci thought this thread was even worth bring up is a totaly joke to me and imo reflect more poorly on him than it does on bama.

1. Openly advocating breaking ToS.
2. Then why accuse me?
3. Nobody cares what you do until you do it wrong – paraphrased, I can’t remember the exact quote.
4. We’ve been lacking in drama. Also, some people will take every shot they can get at BW.

1) I don’t care when people use alts to start raids, just the same as I don’t care when you do a rolling stop at a stop sign when you can see there are no other cars around.

2) Is this a serious question? re-read it. It was an example of how easy it is to pull some stupid accusation out of your ass

3) what?

4) Yes they will, no matter how weak it is. This is a really stupid thread. So jealous that we are better than them :P

@4, are you serious? This is a completely legitimate concern, if its true,alts are NOT supposed to interact on Tyrant.
Also on the jealous thing, Start a brand new faction and make it up to rank 1 without sharing or alts AT ALL,no farming dead factions and see how long it takes you,if you can do it at all.

@Shadowhopeful – sorry for hijacking your quote pyramid.

One could argue that the existance of an alt has a ripple effect (no matter how small) to your main account. The significance of using an alt to start a raid is incredibly minimal.

Start a new faction without farming dead factions? Given how many dead factions there are between Level 0 and Level 20 that is literally impossible

If BW didn’t deserve to be #1 right now, we wouldnt be #1 right now. We are the strongest faction.

Even if we did what you propose, we wouldnt be able to prove that we dont share any better than we can right now. You will still throw around the same baseless acusations.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

I have no problem with people using alts to start raids. I’m not going to argue against it.

Like I said before, I would welcome stricter enforcement of the ToS.

I honestly don’t give a shit how you got your posts, just the same as I don’t give a shit what level bama is. beyond level 200 (for the energy upgrade) level doesnt mean anything. It is a token badge of honor and nothing more.

The fact that laci thought this thread was even worth bring up is a totaly joke to me and imo reflect more poorly on him than it does on bama.

1. Openly advocating breaking ToS.
2. Then why accuse me?
3. Nobody cares what you do until you do it wrong – paraphrased, I can’t remember the exact quote.
4. We’ve been lacking in drama. Also, some people will take every shot they can get at BW.

1) I don’t care when people use alts to start raids, just the same as I don’t care when you do a rolling stop at a stop sign when you can see there are no other cars around.

2) Is this a serious question? re-read it. It was an example of how easy it is to pull some stupid accusation out of your ass

3) what?

4) Yes they will, no matter how weak it is. This is a really stupid thread. So jealous that we are better than them :P

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

The problem lies in 2 different matters.

1 is that bama is using alt accounts to interact with his main, despite the fact it is against ToS
2 is that instead of lobbying the devs to change the raid system so that he can Bomb as many raids as he likes, he decides to break ToS

On a slightly different note, this is some nice drama… but did it really have to involve BW yet again?

first of all, bama probably doesn’t have 21 alts.

I was in chat when he was doing this yesterday. This was a combination of:

- Bombing the raids of people he doesn’t like who put their raid on the fansite
- Asking some friends to start some raids or if he can join their raids
- Some alts, probably. I don’t know who his alts are. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Surely you dont have a problem with the first 2 bullet points, but as for the third. Like I said before, probably 70% of people in top 25 factions do this. It is simply good business. If you want to ban Bama for this, then you pretty much have to ban everyone and cripple the entire game.

And don’t pretend that lobbying the devs will get anyone fuck all, you’ve been around here long enough to know that.

People can fabricate “drama” wherever they want to make some. How about we talk about the bot that you have which makes posts for you to inflate your post count?


You are correct, I have no problem with 1 and 2. But don’t try to brush off 3. Just because everyone does it doesn’t mean it’s okay. Bonus points because it’s BW, and BW has a duty as #1 faction & the victim of 2 catfacings to be the most upright faction possible. I’m not saying that past #1 factions were clean, for some I know it as fact they weren’t. I’m saying they should be, and if not, they should remain very discrete about it.
If the devs had actually enforced their ToS, we wouldn’t be in this situation where using alts is something to be considered.

See also for an example of successful lobbying – BW selfwar


It’s been 3 years I’ve been on here. 3k per year is not impossible.


Please, as someone who actually cares, address the issue at hand, then move on to poking fun at people.

I have no problem with people using alts to start raids. I’m not going to argue against it.

Like I said before, I would welcome stricter enforcement of the ToS.

I honestly don’t give a shit how you got your posts, just the same as I don’t give a shit what level bama is. beyond level 200 (for the energy upgrade) level doesnt mean anything. It is a token badge of honor and nothing more.

The fact that laci thought this thread was even worth bring up is a totaly joke to me and imo reflect more poorly on him than it does on bama.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shieru:

Quote pyramid is getting too big,time to start fresh.
@Sean

The sins of thy father pass to his son.
3 Times,regardless of how many of the original BWers stayed is not the point.
That self declare bug is also a prime example of your faction’s stupidity as well.
There is also the problem of your alts spying in other factions and the people you have positioned in my room to keep tabs on us that also makes me question your faction’s legitimacy.

And no,BW is not the only faction that cheats, GoW recently disbanded,blasted bots.
0,0,0 or 0’0’0 can’t remember which one it is has a history of botting,sharing and alting as well.
There was also that faction of alts mentioned in a thread a week or so ago too,screw them too.
As for any others out there, bring them to light with proof and I’ll hate them too.

Cheating on a game as simple as tyrant is stupid and if you don’t feel like playing fairly with others,then don’t play.

“The sins of thy father pass to his son.”
No they dont. What kind of dumbass quote is that? that is absolutely not true for anything

Okay – define catface for me, then explain why those “3 times” fit into the definition of catface

So now i’m confused. The self-war thing. Are you saying that was a faction wide structural breakdown of our account sharing regime? or a stupid mistake on the part of one member? or somehow a stupid mistake on the part of the whole faction? Throughout different threads you seem to change your opinion on that to suit whatever point you are trying to make at the time.

GW cheats plenty, how come you don’t hate on them?

You seem to draw large sweeping conclusions off minor events that took place (sometimes a very long time ago).

Serna, a GW member, is an admitted account sharer from a long time ago. Does his past transgression then tarnish everyone and every faction he joins? If so, then Serna once account shared, therefor everyone in GW currently account shares?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by TheGil:

you know what sean,
you are still a cheater, by saying others do it, you dont clean your own name.
you actually only try to pass the subject from you.
i would be happy if all people who break the ToS would be baned, but you wouldnt like it, wont you?
cause you know very well you would be baned as well

Isn’t that exactly what laci is doing?

He bots, yet is calling bama out for joining raids?

I would love it if this game held people more accountable for breaking the ToS. Then all of you crybabies could quit your witch hunts.

If they did then BW wouldn’t exist,don’t be so quick to chew your own arm off to escape the fact none of you has ever played legitimately.
If it was in fact all lies over the past X years BW has been causing trouble then I would be the first to apologize to your ENTIRE faction, I am not one for irrational hate.
But as such the proof over the years points to the fact you have cheated and still do, I cannot forgive any of you for even accepting the fact your members cheat and you still choose to side with them.
You should remind Jose to actually edit out the canvas links from his screenshots in the future tho,instead of just editing out the name of the canvases he was using at the time.

not one for irrational hate? lol…. every single post you make is anti-bw

do you even play this game?

i dont think you know what constitutes “proof” and the difference between circumstancial evidence.

Here let me do an example:

You post with the same biased and preconceived opinions as eonian; therefore, you are eonian

All my hate is focused on the fact you cheat,that’s not irrational,that’s hate with a reason.
Of course I play Tyrant, I only just hit 176, how the hell can you even think I don’t play Tyrant, I’m on fansite for christ sake.

I took a read through all your history and you got catfaced 3 times,restored by devs even tho they said “We will not restore catfacing caused by sharing” even tho thats EXACTLY how it happened.

And even tho I know you are using it as an example, that would mean that everyone who hated BW for similar reasons must be Eonian.

jesus, how dense are you? the faction was catfaced and restored once. You clearly didnt look it up.

That restore happened about 18 months ago, and BW has like 3 members left from then who had nothing to do with the catface.

Is your opinion that BW is the only faction that cheats? because it is the only faction you seem to grief against

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shieru:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by TheGil:

you know what sean,
you are still a cheater, by saying others do it, you dont clean your own name.
you actually only try to pass the subject from you.
i would be happy if all people who break the ToS would be baned, but you wouldnt like it, wont you?
cause you know very well you would be baned as well

Isn’t that exactly what laci is doing?

He bots, yet is calling bama out for joining raids?

I would love it if this game held people more accountable for breaking the ToS. Then all of you crybabies could quit your witch hunts.

If they did then BW wouldn’t exist,don’t be so quick to chew your own arm off to escape the fact none of you has ever played legitimately.
If it was in fact all lies over the past X years BW has been causing trouble then I would be the first to apologize to your ENTIRE faction, I am not one for irrational hate.
But as such the proof over the years points to the fact you have cheated and still do, I cannot forgive any of you for even accepting the fact your members cheat and you still choose to side with them.
You should remind Jose to actually edit out the canvas links from his screenshots in the future tho,instead of just editing out the name of the canvases he was using at the time.

not one for irrational hate? lol…. every single post you make is anti-bw

do you even play this game?

i dont think you know what constitutes “proof” and the difference between circumstancial evidence.

Here let me do an example:

You post with the same biased and preconceived opinions as eonian; therefore, you are eonian

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Laci, you bot your main account to skim stamina off the top for faction wars

Who the hell are you to take the high ground here?

So… If I were to take the high ground… then what?

Then you would need to explain a little better what your problem is with bama joining raids to get exp.

GW is clearly throw rocks in a glass house here, but if you would like to discuss it, help me understand what problem you might have?

The problem lies in 2 different matters.

1 is that bama is using alt accounts to interact with his main, despite the fact it is against ToS
2 is that instead of lobbying the devs to change the raid system so that he can Bomb as many raids as he likes, he decides to break ToS

On a slightly different note, this is some nice drama… but did it really have to involve BW yet again?

first of all, bama probably doesn’t have 21 alts.

I was in chat when he was doing this yesterday. This was a combination of:

- Bombing the raids of people he doesn’t like who put their raid on the fansite
- Asking some friends to start some raids or if he can join their raids
- Some alts, probably. I don’t know who his alts are. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Surely you dont have a problem with the first 2 bullet points, but as for the third. Like I said before, probably 70% of people in top 25 factions do this. It is simply good business. If you want to ban Bama for this, then you pretty much have to ban everyone and cripple the entire game.

And don’t pretend that lobbying the devs will get anyone fuck all, you’ve been around here long enough to know that.

People can fabricate “drama” wherever they want to make some. How about we talk about the bot that you have which makes posts for you to inflate your post count?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by TheGil:

you know what sean,
you are still a cheater, by saying others do it, you dont clean your own name.
you actually only try to pass the subject from you.
i would be happy if all people who break the ToS would be baned, but you wouldnt like it, wont you?
cause you know very well you would be baned as well

Isn’t that exactly what laci is doing?

He bots, yet is calling bama out for joining raids?

I would love it if this game held people more accountable for breaking the ToS. Then all of you crybabies could quit your witch hunts.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by OBoigrisIsSean:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Or maybe we shoudl talk about Linx bot that he has hooked up to your faction chat? surely this is more invasive of the ToS than bombing a couple raids to get some extra exp.

Says the guy who uses more scripts than Ohio, LDV and cate ever did!

Or maybe we should talk about Sean joining GW with his alts to spy them!

How do you know what happens in GW faction chat?

Awaiting for your silence, as always when one tells the truth about you.

Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Or maybe we shoudl talk about Linx bot that he has hooked up to your faction chat? surely this is more invasive of the ToS than bombing a couple raids to get some extra exp.

If you want a real response, how about you post that question on your main account.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by TheGil:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Or maybe we shoudl talk about Linx bot that he has hooked up to your faction chat? surely this is more invasive of the ToS than bombing a couple raids to get some extra exp.

and you know about this how?
use your alts and break the ToS, or hacking GW faction chat and break some other rules?

and if you want to talk about alts, how was your experince in GW Sean? when you surged your own defense, was that seems legal to you?

Because linx told me, he brags about it

He also brags about his script which identified who gets wins and losses every couple seconds, essentially showing who is losing or beating who

He also told me about his script which shows the cards that any player has in your decks that are built

As far as alts go, sure we can talk more about alts

How about how a GW member used his alt to counter-declare on BW

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by TheGil:

4 things
1)the list of highest levels, top 10, the only 1 in there who got it by playing tyrant as normal player, and not by using tons of wb or boting his account is basilicmp.
2)who care about levels in this game? where does it get you?
3)why this guy Mak12393 who was leader of DI, post in tyrant forum only if someone hurt bama’s name?

4)@SeanDougherty86, how you liked the new gemcraft till far?

Gemcraft is great so far. The developer of that game has a little trouble with release dates, but he puts a lot of thought into the game and I’m enjoying it thoroughly. We will see what the end-game is like (if there is one).

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Laci, you bot your main account to skim stamina off the top for faction wars

Who the hell are you to take the high ground here?

So… If I were to take the high ground… then what?

Then you would need to explain a little better what your problem is with bama joining raids to get exp.

GW is clearly throw rocks in a glass house here, but if you would like to discuss it, help me understand what problem you might have?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Or maybe we shoudl talk about Linx bot that he has hooked up to your faction chat? surely this is more invasive of the ToS than bombing a couple raids to get some extra exp.

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

If GW wants to start throwing shit around, how about we talk about how Modern Slaves hit you to give you several free defensive wins to put you into your brief stint at first place in FP?

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / How Bama uses 21 alts to get top1 in XP

Laci, you bot your main account to skim stamina off the top for faction wars

Who the hell are you to take the high ground here?

 
Flag Post

Topic: General Gaming / GemCraft chapter 2: Chasing Shadows has been released on Armor Games and this thread is about strategies.

I’m really fiending for some gemcraft

I can’t believe i fell for the old gemcraft release date switcharoo again

When Labarynth came out I must have gotten my hopes up about 10 times

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / Haileon future

I appreciate everything you have done.

Afraid I don’t have any suggestions, but I’d probably be willing to jump on board with anything that might keep the site running

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / 1st Person to 100k Loyalty

Originally posted by Nuzurame:

It takes nearly 2 years of 100% stamina efficiency to farm that up… wow

Implying something? lol

I think he has been in TC just a little over 3 years now

 
Flag Post

Topic: Tyrant / Petition To Make All Cards Unique

I would be strongly in favor or making all cards released after today unique, but I wouldn’t be interested in retroactively changing anything