Topic: Global Assault /
[Dev] Rebalanced Stats
After discussion and careful review we’ve decided to make some adjustments to existing units to diversify squads and improve the overall health of the game. After these changes go live, we will be granting additional salvage points for Fury, Zeus and Oni for one week. We will be increasing the salvage of Fury: +150 SP, Zeus: +300 SP, Oni: +600 SP
The patch is not live yet.
- RPG Tank will drop to 1 attack instead of 3 across all levels.
Its high health and Armor make it great at surviving, but its damage output was too high. Now it’s more of a large support unit with the ability to chip away at the enemy.
- The Trirotor is switching out its Pierce for Rally.
The Trirotor will now have Blitz and Rally 2 at its last level.
- The Shrike is switching out its Rally for Pierce. Its final health will be increased from 13 to 15.
The Shrike will now have Pierce 1 at level 1 and Pierce 2 at its last level. We’ve swapped Rally with Pierce to teach Counter better, since Rally doesn’t stack with Counter.
- Fury will drop from Strike All 2 to Strike All 1 across all levels.
The high attack and health of Fury combined with the Strike All skill has put this unit ahead of other units in the same category in a way that is unhealthy for the overall squad diversity.
- Thunderbird will get an attack increase from 0 to 2 across all levels.
This will allow it to rally itself.
- Falcon will receive an additional attack at levels 4 and 5, making them 6 attack and 7 attack respectively
- Zeus will have it’s Weaken 3 increased to Weaken 4 at its last level, instead of an increase to Strike All 3; Zeus will have Strike All 2 across all levels.
Zeus’s high attack and Armor make it a deadly foe already and Strike All 3 at the final level made it too powerful. This will also effect its dual and quad fusions. Storm Zeus will have Strike All 2 across all levels and Lighting Zeus’s final level will have Strike All 3. Storm Zeus will start with Suppress 4 and end with Suppress 5. Lightning Zeus will start with Suppress 5 and end with Suppress 6.
- Raven’s Suppress will increase from 4 to 5 at level 4.
This will give the Raven a little more of an edge in stopping enemies. Omen Raven will start with Weaken 5 and get Weaken 6 at level 3. Steel Raven will start with Weaken 6 and get Weaken 7 at level 4 and Weaken 8 at level 7.
- Oni will drop from Strike All 4 to Strike All 3. Starting health on the Oni will be lowered by 4. It’s starting health will be 28, at level 2 it will be 29, at level 6 it will be 30 and at level 7 health will be 32. Oni’s starting Barrier is being lowered to 3 from 5 and will increase at level 2 to Barrier 4.
Oni has high health and the ability to create a high barrier which it may place on itself to further increase its survivability. The changes will also effect its dual and quad fusions. Blood Oni will have Strike All 3 and Jade Oni’s final level will have Strike All 4. The final health on the Blood Oni will decrease from 41 to 37. The final health on the Jade Oni will decrease from 52 to 46. Blood Oni will start with Barrier 4 and gain Barrier 5 at level 4. Jade Oni will start at Barrier 5 and gain Barrier 6 at level 4.