Topic: Off-topic /
A series of Moral questions
1. "Do you honor your grandparents wishes " > I don’t like the idea that the moral of honesty HAD to come from other people’s influence. That if you decided NOT to cheat, you think it’s for your grandparents. When you decide not to do it, you should do it for yourself.
Bottom line though, just study hard. I went through a similar situation back in college. But I just thought of studying mad hard as “revenge” for the past exams I flunked. And I passed the subject at the end of the semester.
2. So you were FORCED. No fault on your part there. I won’t want to kill a friend and I don’t want to die either. So maybe I’ll just kill the syndicate boss (and his underlings).
3. Given that I’ve known this friend for many years, I should know him better than my manager. I wouldn’t run away and negotiate with him how to deal with his problem. Thinking of using a gun would be out of the question.
4. If I only had a rake, maybe no. I’m no expert weapon-weilder, but if I can use my surrounding to get a a good poke at those coyotes, I would give it a try. But if not, I’ll save myself first. Besides, it’s part of nature. The circle of life. The food chain. >_< There are sheep and pigs aplenty on this earth. We can get new ones.
5. Well a pregnant woman is basically carry two lives in one body compared to me. I’d go for it maybe. But I’m scared of speeding balls to be quite honest lol