Topic: BigHeadBash /
How 'Bout Dat Update. (List of Complaints)
I know I’m pretty late about complaining about the new update. But after playing it for a while, I feel the need to address the two major complaints I have about this update.
1) Overpowered weapons. When the revolver and magnum came out, I didn’t think it would be as powerful as it was. When the revolver had to be bought with tokens, I was actually pretty relieved: the revolver is insanely powerful, for no good reason either. It has accuracy better than BOTH snipers, and it’s a one hit kill regardless of crit or not. WHY? Are you telling me a REVOLVER is stronger than a SNIPER RIFLE?
All the other weapons that came out with the update are overpowered too. The Tesla Coil, the Magnum (I’m positive the Bulb Bomb is a one hit kill too). But that’s not where it ends.
They turned the Gamma Gun, a previously horrible weapon, into a harbinger of death. One hit kill, regardless of crit, regardless of BASH. They buffed the shotgun (EDIT: The more expensive double barrel shotgun has been buffed a lot more than the normal one) by increasing its range, they turned the M1 into a one hit kill as well, they buffed the chainsaw and drill, they buffed the lasers (excluding Torch Laser, that’s still just… bad), they NERFED the regular sticky bomb, but they left the Icy Sticky alone, and they nerfed the Rocket Launcher.
Some of these things i don’t have a problem with, such as the nerfing of the rocket, the buffs for the chainsaw and drill. Everything else was a HORRIBLE IDEA. Why would you nerf one sticky, and leave the other one unhindered? Why would you turn a pre existing weapon into the most overpowered thing in the game? Why would you increase the range of a shotgun, which is meant for you to get close? The lasers are also horribly upgraded, and you only need to keep it on them half a second before they die.
2) Booster Screen. A lot of people have complained about this, and for a good reason. It’s annoying. Bottom line. This doesn’t even need to be explained. Just toss it in the weapon selection screen. It’ll actually be easier.
And those are my complaints. Here are some minor complaints of mine (aren’t necessarily based on the latest update):
- Some really bad weapons are overpriced. Take the Torch Laser and Bolt gun as good examples. They’re both really weak and have no viability in a battlefield full of one hit kill weapons. (EDIT: I’ve been informed Torch Laser is… get ready for it OP. Tried it out, it actually is pretty powerful now. Finally, something once bad is now worth the money.)
- The Sewer level is one of the worse maps, not due to its size, but the fact that you can mow down a team without any effort. The BASH upgrades, health packs, and ammo boxes also come much faster than in the other maps.
- I hate it when the chat doesn’t work. Sometimes it won’t let you see what anyone writes, but they can see what you write and you have to wait until the next match or two until it gets fixed.
- That lag kill glitch. If it’s laggy enough, you can keep shooting at enemies and have xp and tickets literally POURING out of them. It also affects the kdr, so if you want to get rid of the effects, you have to quit the match and come back, which is annoying especially in CTF, where you can get a lot of kills.
>tired of noobs thinking gamma takes skill
>googled suicide girls and got unexpected results