Topic: Galaxy Online /
How to not get farmed...for noobs.
Originally posted by Micky468:
Alright, lots of nerd raging in forum after merger. Thought I’d drop some knowledge on people really fast and perhaps some light trolling.
1. Don’t leave your ships out if they aren’t strong enough to rebuff attackers. Just that simple. If you leave out your 100k Diaz and I kill them, there is only you to blame.
2. If you are contesting a subsidary territory with someone that is stronger than you, then move, or you are most likely going to be attacked.
3. If you aren’t in the top 500, you really shouldn’t have rez saved up. You should be building up your rez production and your fleet.
4. Don’t be an @ss in WC. Make sure your corps members aren’t @sses in WC.
Please feel free to add if you have anymore advice for noobs so they don’t get farmed and cry in forum.
The Happy Troll
The NEW AND IMPROVED version of this post:
How to have ZERO FUN in a PVP Game!
1. Get screwed over by a company that doesn’t care about you and forces you to play with people that have been playing 5 times longer than you so they can have more targets.
2. Watch your income get cut in half because your formally #2 alliance is now in the teens and will never hold a RBP ever again!
3. Play the afore-mentioned truce card every 72 hours so you are protected in a bubble of loneliness. Congratulations you have now created the first MSORPG (massively singleplayer online RPG). You can now farm your crops in peace and build flowershops (or whatever they have in Farmville) without all that pesky interacting with other people. Dont worry about building ships either, since its not neccessary (unless IGG creates a tractor ship that will help with our crops).
4. Log in every 71 hours, rinse and repeat.
I, for one, will not be playing the truce cards as it defeats the purpose of this game. I will also not be spending any money on this game, and I suggest that all S2 folks find something else to do until S4 comes out so that we can all start on equal footing.
For all the 9* RoDs out there that think pointing out our disadvantage is ‘whining’, me and my crops are waiting for you.