Topic: General Tyrant Discussion /
What's your top 25?
What’s your opinion of the top 25 worse / best cards in Tyrant?
RULES: Can’t use upgradable cards. And use EXPLANATIONS why. Have FUN with it!
I’ll start us off by starting with Rares, and from 25 to 1. “1 being the worse of all time”.
25. Hexidac – Rip off of Enfeebler. Just 1 health more.
24. Nephilim Knight – Multi-purpose card. Low purpose abilities. Could be easy to kill.
23. Gruesome Crawler – Good role card to have but very easy to kill and low attack.
22. Phantom – Rip off of Dragoons Hunter. Low attack.
21. Cycle Mech – Outdated and low attack and health.
20. Executioner – Didn’t impact the game as much as it was suppose to. Could be dangerous with rally and fast time wait.
19. Pulsifier – Low attack and to long of a wait to be any kind of threat. Could shut down strikes and mimic ability.
18. Mech Walker – 2 wait for a strike card that does only “strike 1” is outdated. 2 armour is it’s only plus side.
17. Gearhead – Bust from the beginning. Low health. Seems like its purpose is to distract for an uncommon card. “Nightstalker”
16. Plague Duster – “Strike all 2 raider” is risky, specially with 2 health, 2 wait. Plague Duster makes a better rep card or for achievement hunting.
15. Mobile Command – Big wall of “back in your face”. Great health, but little attack and long wait. Outdated.
14. Soot Launcher – More of a role card for taking out flying and sieging. Low health and low attack. Little impact in Tyrant for a reward card.
13. Deranged Hunter – Low health and low counter. Easy to kill.
12. Retainer of Faith – One of the biggest question marks in the game for being a “rare”. Not much of a role card. Needs a real buffing up.
11. Nest Weaver – Low attack. Role card, as of weaken 2 when it’s attacked. Disease is it’s only plus side.
10. Sliver Jet – Low attack. Role card, as of protect 2 when it’s attacked. Flying is it’s only plus side.
9. Graverobber – Low health. Role card as of rally 2 on death. Extremely easy to kill, which makes it a huge question mark for as a rare card. Give it some regenerate or something.
8. Vengeful Remora – Card that is overlooked and forgotten. Low attack and low health for being a “payback” card. Immobilize is its only plus side.
7. Black ops – Outdated card. Low health with no role ability.
6. Joltrek Skiff – Probably the most hated upon card in the game. Intercept skill makes it extremely easy to kill. The biggest question mark card in the game.
5. Egor – One of the biggest laughing stocks of the game. Low health and low attack makes it easy to kill. Only 2 counter, if anything make Egor the pesky card with 5 counter. Who agrees?
4. Incinerator – One of the biggest outdated cards in the game. Low counter with way to long wait time.
3. Contaminant Scour – What were the devs thinking? Decent health for a 1 wait. Nothing special at all about this card, 1 siege?
2. Slider – Outdated due to the skill “blitz”. Low health and low attack to be any special for a 0 wait rare card.
1. Grinder – The most outdated card in the game. 3 health wont get you anywhere for a 4 wait card.
Does anyone agree with me on this one?