avatar for Anonymouse123e


Latest Activity: Played Reaper of the Undead (Nov 17, 2017 11:28pm)

Points needed for next level: 333 Level

  • Friend
  • Private Message
  • Tools

You probably don’t really need to know my name or age or any of that crap, and you’re probably just going to forget it later anyway, so i’m just going to skip that part.
I live in the west coast of the USA, but I have a vacation home in the Hall Of Odin, which is where I spend 5% of my time on kong (The other 95% is spent looking for a game to play.) If I ever say “good morning” to you and it’s not morning, PLEASE correct me. It’s like my lifelong dream.

Activity Feed

  • Show more
See all shouts »



Mobile Badges