avatar for dihunibe


Points needed for next level: 20 Level

  • Friend
  • Private Message
  • Tools
  • Member Since

    Dec. 22, 2018

Click here
If you want to leave the State for a brief time period you must submit an application for a re-entry visa. At first, the permit is given for two decades, and upon the expiration, the holder can make an application for an extension of another 3 decades. The kind of visa is going to be determined by goals of the alleged trip.

Activity Feed

    dihunibe has not published any activity yet.Would you like to post a shout to welcome them to Kongregate?

See all shouts »


dihunibe has no fans. Be their first!

  • Friend

My Games