Hi! Welcome to the profile of adv0catus. In my About Me, you’ll find some general information about me on Kongregate (mostly badge-related stuff, to be honest), useful information and tips. Click “MORE ABOUT ME” to see. If you’re interested in my referral link, you can find it here.
I created my first account on August 11th, 2011.
I keep a list of notable quotes from friends and notable links that are handy to have. Neither have been updated in a while, though.
I like to keep track of my badge progress. I use the badge browser and my points graph. This is the breakdown of my badges:
Last Updated: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013
Easy ~ 67% of total ~ 501/743 ~ 242 left
Medium ~ 27% of total ~ 280/1,026 ~ 747 left
Hard ~ 8% of total ~ 47/609 ~ 562 left
Impossible ~ 2% of total ~ 1/47 ~ 46 left
All ~ 34% of total ~ 829/2,426 ~ 1,597 left
Points ~ 20% of total ~ 8,175/40,210 ~ 32,035 left
Current badges I want to earn (in no particular order):
- Pandemic 2;
- The “President Madagascar Assassin” Badge (60 points)
- 99 Bricks;
- The “99 Problems” Badge (60 points)
- The “Hocus Pocus” Badge (60 points)
- MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3;
- The “Finally, We Got a [PROFANITY]ing Crystal!” Badge (30 points)
- The “One Kinged Angel” Badge (30 points)
- The “Psychosomatic Exhaustion” Badge (60 points)
- Balloon Invasion;
- The “Thunderous OPEC Guardian” Badge (60 points)
- The “Mobius Strip” Badge (30 points)
- MARDEK RPG: Chapter 2;
- The “New Hero” Badge (30 points)
- The “Dragon Re-Slayer” Badge (30 points)
- The “Cambrian Champion” Badge (30 points)
- The “Flying Spaghetti Master” Badge (30 points)
- The “Runner’s High” Badge (30 points)
- The “Mission: Improbable” Badge (30 points)
- Frantic 3;
- The “Insurance Discount Qualifier” Badge (60 points)
- The “Frugal Warper” Badge (30 points)
- The “I Ran So Far Away” Badge (30 points)
- Run 2;
- The “Slave of the Fireflies” Badge (60 points)
There’s a total of 18 badges on my wish list.
Everything from this point on is site-related information.
If you have any general issues regarding the site, please contact support [at] kongregate.com. If you have any kreds related issues, please contact kreds [at] kongregate.com.
Note: These contacts operate during business hours and while every effort will be made to respond as soon as possible, it can take upwards of 3 to 5 business days to receive a response.
If you need to contact an administrator directly, you can send a private message to trickyrodent or IAmTheCandyman.
If you need to contact a chat moderator, use GlobalModFriend and if you need to contact a forum moderator, use ForumsModFriend.
Note: ModFriend is still in use, but adds all chat moderators (both room and global) so if you call a moderator from that account to your room, they might not be able to assist you.
The Frequently Asked Questions page is always a good link to have handy, in case you want to know something about Kongregate. It has a lot of useful information, but it’s a lot to go through, so I’ve compiled quick links to some of the most frequently asked FAQs:
To learn more about becoming a moderator, please read the How To Be A Moderator 101 thread.
A basic post formatting guide can be found here and if you’re looking for a more advanced guide you can read this.
Here is the changelog for all updates to Kongregate.
Check out the Kongregate’s official Facebook page and Twitter account. You can also buy Kongregate merchandise from the Zazzle page.
You can find current job postings here.
For any feedback you’d like to send to Kongregate, you can use this form.
If you’d like to know more about Kongregate and see their general contacts, read the site’s About page.
Thank you for reading! If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post a shout on my profile or to contact me privately.