avatar for amerikanidle

amerikanidle

Latest Activity: Played Mutilate-a-Doll 2 (Dec 28, 2015 12:04am)

Points needed for next level: 76 Level

  • Friend
  • Private Message
  • Tools
  • Gender

    Male
  • Location

    Earf
  • Member Since

    Jul. 13, 2007
  • Age

    38

I am primarily oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Those six elements make up 99% of me. Only good friends get to know what the other 1% is comprised of.

Activity Feed

  • Show more
See all shouts »