A rich and handsome man named James Leonard was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murder there was: the maid, the cook, the butler, the gardener and the wife.
Maid: I was fixing the table.
Cook: I was cooking breakfast.
Butler: I was polishing the silverware and the dishes.
Gardener: I was planting tomato seeds.
Wife: I was reading a book.
Who did it?
вøɾṉ τø ƒïģhτ, τɾαïṉεḋ τø ќïll, ρɾεραɾεḋ τø ḋïε, ṉεṿεɾ ώïll, ќεερ løώ, ṃøṿε ƒαṡτ, ќïll ƒïɾṡτ, ḋïε lαṡτ, øṉε ṡhøτ, øṉε ќïll, ṉø lυсќ, јυṡτ ṡќïll
Random quotes I have heard, seen, or made up:
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.”
3. “Don’t be racist. Be a panda. They’re Black, White and Asian.”
4. “Reflect upon victory. Display gratitude upon defeat.”
5. “Knowledge is the light by which you shall find your way.”
6. “A gift, to be a gift, has to be accepted. Otherwise it lies like a burden between people.”
7. “When you learn to accept instead of expect, you’ll have fewer disappointments.”
8. “There are people in the world who take one look at you and hate you forever. You can forget about them.
There are people in the world who take one look at you and stick to you no matter what. You can keep them at arm’s length.
There are people in the world who judge your every move, re-evaluate you, and give you the chance to try, try again. Once they decide you are worthy of their loyalty and love, keep them close and never let them go.”
9. “Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.”
10. “Don’t be positive or you’ll be struck by lightning,”
11. “A good essay is like a skirt. It’s long enough to cover the topic, but short enough to keep it interesting.”
12. “Applying for college is like being a prostitute. You sell yourself to whoever gives you the best deal.”
13. “Love means nothing to a tennis player,”
14. “I don’t believe in God. I believe in myself.
15. “Learning is all about being a moron until you do it right.”
16. “No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with.”
17. “Despite the high cost of living, it’s still very popular.”
18. “Don’t take life too seriously, because nobody gets out alive.”
19. “Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.”
20. “Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire first.”
21. “Life isn’t pointless. It’s about making the ones you love most happy. And love is worth all the risks because without the losses, you’ll never know how much you have gained.”
22. “Four scorched and severed limbs aglow…”
23. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,”
24. “Crouching moron, hidden badass,”
25. “Then they might better understand that love is not about gender… it’s about two people who are totally dedicated to each other and their relationship,”
26. “You can only find true love when you’re true to yourself.”
27. “You just say, ‘Hi’. They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word.”
28. “If you come back and find 4 cups of coffee that look the same, always take the one that has the most,”
29. “Why don’t sheep shrink when it rains?”
30. “If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?”
31. “Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?”
32. “Those who live by the sword will be shot by those who don’t,”
33. “That awkward moment where you finally get to meet your online date in real life and find out its your ex.”
34. “Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it,”
35. “Luck is as reliable as the guy who is stalking you. Both are always there, but they do unexpected things.”
36. “There are only two season in Utah: winter and road construction.”
37. “Life sucks and then you die.”
38. “Ok hold it right there slick. I don’t do cakes. I don’t bake ‘em and I don’t jump out of ’em!”
39. “You did not just call yourself Naozilla.”___"Believe it baby, ’cause Tokyo is my playground and everyone screams my name."
40. “When life gives you lemons-”___"I complain about the lemons!!"
41. “Oh..IT’S FEMALE!”___"Well, that explains A LOT,"
Quoted from BirdSpirt
Your ancestors called it magic,but you call it science. I come from a land where they are one and the same