Latest Activity: Played Crusaders of the Lost Idols (11 hours ago)
Profile last updated June 3, 2016. (My full profile, back
Official Supreme Cipher Overlord courtesy of BrainpanSonata’s Cipher Rush II.
Kong Card (created by videogames518):
Gainedhate: Why am I always quoted? damn. lol.
djstreamline: the mere thought of a fight with [Chuck Norris] has just broken my arm.
CrimsonGhost6969: He [dj] is afk. I just looked in his windows.
Ryknig: I’m sorry race, but anything that your dog can do better than you isn’t a sport. [referring to me calling Ultimate Frisbee a sport]
Ketsy: There is no point in fighting with an idiot. The best case scenario is you won a fight against an idiot.
moses78: hello, am i still connected or did i lose it again or did you all mute me again?
bennyrulez: War doesn’t determine who is right, only who is left.
Sir_Fratley: Congratulations! You just won the Easy Badge Spam and -5 respect! [not directed at me, thankfully] (Further context: This parodies the way in-chat messages for earning badges were worked, circa 2009.)
gatherer818: my eyes are vomiting my brain onto my keyboard.
MrSitouh: I’m a high-level overthinker. It’s what I do.
asmodous: I’m not american, I’m america.
TheoSoft: no reason to get upset over a game with no badges.
Sir_Fratley: *Is grinding teeth*
crazymouse: And the awkwardness in the room just bred with itself and multiplied.TehUberAhsem: Bring me something pretty back from work, okay sweetums?
Damian692: silence is golden….. duct tape is silver
DjStreamline: XD i’m like those skary nemesis zombies in Resident Evil
gatherer818: *latherer? I don’t think I collect shampoos…. or shampii, however it’s spelled.
demonsword59: …My stomach just growled like a star trek tractor beam
Ketsy: I like confusion.
Ketsy: I hope you all suffer miserable arguments that are wrought with inconsistent arguments and painfully bad logic.
TalonH: i don’t quote people
TalonH: I expect everyone to wish me a happy birthday soon
gatherer818: baseball: ‘He hit a ball, NOW he’s making a left turn!’ [comparing baseball to NASCAR]
gatherer818: excuse me a moment while I clean off a spot to headdesk. (reply)
moses78: really? i did not know that. i mean. i’m just a total retard and need everything explained to me. (reply)
Pbizz2010: I was porn in ’87.
jayzak8894: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (Don’t reply) [parodying a PM]
racefan12: Congratulations! You just won the Chinchilla Villa Badge and 15 points!
Sir_Fratley: Mashes B to stop moses evolving into emo-ses (reply)
TheoSoft: sorry, had to go to the next office
Sir_Fratley: QUOTE ME, QUOTE ME NOW (reply)
racefan12: Actually, I think they intentionally pick stupid people to be game show contestants so that they don’t have to give away as much money
TheoSoft: poli = many, tics = blood sucking creatures
Sir_Fratley: I love moses
Key_Bearer: Bleys es aburrido.
gatherer818: it’s kind of like naming a desk ‘Chair’. It’s not a chair, but it’s still Chair. It’s still “the NATO Phonetic Alphabet” even though it’s not a phonetic alphabet.
Key_Bearer: How’s it going?
kill_mister12: procrastinate today! DON’T PUT IT OFF!
iGark: If [getting all badges] truly is impossible, I’ll wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says “RACEFAN12 WAS RIGHT” and has a picture of a goomba on the back.
Sir_Fratley: Anyway, yeah. He’s the opposite of a troll
camdapirate: who else here has no social life? :)
iGark: I’m gonna kick the red bucket for tonight.
Assumptio: Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum
theSeraph: Also, telling someone on a flash game site to stop being a geek is like sticking your head in the ocean and telling the fish to stop swimming.
moses78: i wanted to play GTA IV for about .000023 seconds. then i remembered how much it sucks.
AdeebNafees: Also, I should be quoted on your profile. I mean, everything I say is so precious, valuable and exotic.
Green_meep: It’s Not Really Inconvenient You Retard
inferno76: Frat, that is
Woon1957: Bit hard, dontcha think? (hides face in shame)
Ericzander: Race I read your profile… and pooped myself.
ShawnerSSS: Paying for college and not going to class is like paying for a hotel room and sleeping out on the street
LethalMutiny: No. My broken is fully functioning.
Woon1957: so one of my classmates offered my friend nerdz [candy] and he was like “but that’s cannibalism”
awein999: i know a walrus that is 5 that has a full on body fur
aturtledoesbite: Hey, SilentSand. If I put you in the oven, would you turn into glass?
WiiPlayer113: Accidental period…
racefan12: Why does Prec always have diabological badges of the week
adv0catus: texas would just simulate the alamo and use it as an excuse to shoot everyone else
HugePudding: Denying [the teaching of] evolution to kids is like denying them [the right] to poop.
BestMte: I keep on laughing at what Race says lol
Pigjr1: if you’re a female french beggar are you a beggette?
Woon1957: can you do complex numbers
DaveOP: Power corrupts. Moderator power corrupts moderately.
Kong Room History:
October 2008 to March 2009: lurker in various rooms, mainly League of Gamers.
Badge statistics as of Tuesday, March 22, 2016:
To see these and more stats in graph form, go here.
5 Things About Me:
1. I am a big fan of most sports, and I’d be glad to talk about them if you want to. My favorites are NASCAR (yes, it’s a sport), basketball, football, and baseball, in that order. (Sorry to anyone who may be reading this from outside the U.S., but I’m referring to American football here; soccer is not one of the sports I follow very much.) I used to play both Ultimate Frisbee and Muggle Quidditch at college, but now I no longer play anything competitively. However, I have recently started working out (semi-)regularly, and have lost about 30 pounds (15 kg) in the last 18 months or so.
2. Yes, I am gay. Yes, I am living proof that gay Christian Texan NASCAR fans do exist, contrary to popular belief.
3. As far as non-Flash video games go, I like the Mario series and the Pokemon series and I will spend hours talking about them, but if you’re talking about any other video game, there’s a 95% chance I’ve never played it (and a decent chance I’ve never heard of it, either).
4. I like country music and you can probably find me talking about it if you’re around long enough. I do also like some other stuff, including 70s/80s pop/rock (think Billy Joel and The Eagles) and 90s/early 00s alternative (Green Day, Matchbox 20). I don’t mind discussing other forms of music, but it’s very likely I’ll have no clue what song you’re talking about. (Though you can
5. Yes, I have a Facebook account. No, I’m not giving it to you, and I’m not going to be your friend unless I know you REALLY well here. I’m just paranoid like that. I do not have Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Vine, Whatsapp, or any of that other stuff, and I don’t really see the point of any of it.
Some people have asked me why my profile is (still) so long. It’s because I was once in a (self-created) profile length war with a formerly active and now MIA user named Krystar—WHICH I WON!!!!!! XD
And one more thing, since it seems to come up so often: Want to free yourself from The Game? Read this: www.xkcd.com/391. I don’t care what anyone says, you’ll never have to play The Game again. I haven’t played it since early 2009!
Defender of energy systems in games since January 2010 (when Dream World came out :P)
Also a defender of “luck-based” games. Luck doesn’t play nearly as big of a role in them as everyone seems to think. A good strategy will still trump fluctuations in luck over the long run; any beliefs to the contrary are generally due to the human tendency to exaggerate negative events while overlooking positive ones.
On November 16, 2011, I became an editor for the Kongregate WhatPulse team’s blog (fittingly called KongPulse). On January 30, 2012, I took over running the semiannual H2H Cup tournaments. Of course, WhatPulse died shortly after that.
Well, sorry for the long-windedness! (But hey, at least you can read it now that Kongregate FINALLY FIXED PROFILE FORMATTING :D) …and broke it, and fixed it again.
Ultimate Kongregate Tourney Sheet (now updated by SilentSand and BestMte)
Profile character length (including formatting): 12875/14000