Latest Activity: Played Crusaders of the Lost Idols (7 hours ago)
Points needed for next level: 1004 Level
Profile last updated June 3, 2016. (My full profile, back
Official Supreme Cipher Overlord courtesy of BrainpanSonata’s Cipher Rush II.
Kong Card (created by videogames518):
Gainedhate: Why am I always quoted? damn. lol.
djstreamline: the mere thought of a fight with [Chuck Norris] has just broken my arm.
CrimsonGhost6969: He [dj] is afk. I just looked in his windows.
Ryknig: I’m sorry race, but anything that your dog can do better than you isn’t a sport. [referring to me calling Ultimate Frisbee a sport]
Ketsy: There is no point in fighting with an idiot. The best case scenario is you won a fight against an idiot.
moses78: hello, am i still connected or did i lose it again or did you all mute me again?
bennyrulez: War doesn’t determine who is right, only who is left.
Sir_Fratley: Congratulations! You just won the Easy Badge Spam and -5 respect! [not directed at me, thankfully] (Further context: This parodies the way in-chat messages for earning badges were worked, circa 2009.)
gatherer818: my eyes are vomiting my brain onto my keyboard.
MrSitouh: I’m a high-level overthinker. It’s what I do.
asmodous: I’m not american, I’m america.
TheoSoft: no reason to get upset over a game with no badges.
Sir_Fratley: *Is grinding teeth*
crazymouse: And the awkwardness in the room just bred with itself and multiplied.TehUberAhsem: Bring me something pretty back from work, okay sweetums?
Damian692: silence is golden….. duct tape is silver
DjStreamline: XD i’m like those skary nemesis zombies in Resident Evil
gatherer818: *latherer? I don’t think I collect shampoos…. or shampii, however it’s spelled.
demonsword59: …My stomach just growled like a star trek tractor beam
Ketsy: I like confusion.
Ketsy: I hope you all suffer miserable arguments that are wrought with inconsistent arguments and painfully bad logic.
TalonH: i don’t quote people
TalonH: I expect everyone to wish me a happy birthday soon
gatherer818: baseball: ‘He hit a ball, NOW he’s making a left turn!’ [comparing baseball to NASCAR]
gatherer818: excuse me a moment while I clean off a spot to headdesk. (reply)
moses78: really? i did not know that. i mean. i’m just a total retard and need everything explained to me. (reply)
Pbizz2010: I was porn in ’87.
jayzak8894: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (Don’t reply) [parodying a PM]
racefan12: Congratulations! You just won the Chinchilla Villa Badge and 15 points!
Sir_Fratley: Mashes B to stop moses evolving into emo-ses (reply)
TheoSoft: sorry, had to go to the next office
Sir_Fratley: QUOTE ME, QUOTE ME NOW (reply)
racefan12: Actually, I think they intentionally pick stupid people to be game show contestants so that they don’t have to give away as much money
TheoSoft: poli = many, tics = blood sucking creatures
Sir_Fratley: I love moses
Key_Bearer: Bleys es aburrido.
gatherer818: it’s kind of like naming a desk ‘Chair’. It’s not a chair, but it’s still Chair. It’s still “the NATO Phonetic Alphabet” even though it’s not a phonetic alphabet.
Key_Bearer: How’s it going?
kill_mister12: procrastinate today! DON’T PUT IT OFF!
iGark: If [getting all badges] truly is impossible, I’ll wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says “RACEFAN12 WAS RIGHT” and has a picture of a goomba on the back.
Sir_Fratley: Anyway, yeah. He’s the opposite of a troll
camdapirate: who else here has no social life? :)
iGark: I’m gonna kick the red bucket for tonight.
Assumptio: Worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum
theSeraph: Also, telling someone on a flash game site to stop being a geek is like sticking your head in the ocean and telling the fish to stop swimming.
moses78: i wanted to play GTA IV for about .000023 seconds. then i remembered how much it sucks.
AdeebNafees: Also, I should be quoted on your profile. I mean, everything I say is so precious, valuable and exotic.
Green_meep: It’s Not Really Inconvenient You Retard
inferno76: Frat, that is
Woon1957: Bit hard, dontcha think? (hides face in shame)
Ericzander: Race I read your profile… and pooped myself.
ShawnerSSS: Paying for college and not going to class is like paying for a hotel room and sleeping out on the street
LethalMutiny: No. My broken is fully functioning.
Woon1957: so one of my classmates offered my friend nerdz [candy] and he was like “but that’s cannibalism”
awein999: i know a walrus that is 5 that has a full on body fur
aturtledoesbite: Hey, SilentSand. If I put you in the oven, would you turn into glass?
WiiPlayer113: Accidental period…
racefan12: Why does Prec always have diabological badges of the week
adv0catus: texas would just simulate the alamo and use it as an excuse to shoot everyone else
HugePudding: Denying [the teaching of] evolution to kids is like denying them [the right] to poop.
BestMte: I keep on laughing at what Race says lol
Pigjr1: if you’re a female french beggar are you a beggette?
Woon1957: can you do complex numbers
DaveOP: Power corrupts. Moderator power corrupts moderately.
Kong Room History:
October 2008 to March 2009: lurker in various rooms, mainly League of Gamers.
Badge statistics as of Tuesday, March 22, 2016:
To see these and more stats in graph form, go here.
5 Things About Me:
1. I am a big fan of most sports, and I’d be glad to talk about them if you want to. My favorites are NASCAR (yes, it’s a sport), basketball, football, and baseball, in that order. (Sorry to anyone who may be reading this from outside the U.S., but I’m referring to American football here; soccer is not one of the sports I follow very much.) I used to play both Ultimate Frisbee and Muggle Quidditch at college, but now I no longer play anything competitively. However, I have recently started working out (semi-)regularly, and have lost about 30 pounds (15 kg) in the last 18 months or so.
2. Yes, I am gay. Yes, I am living proof that gay Christian Texan NASCAR fans do exist, contrary to popular belief.
3. As far as non-Flash video games go, I like the Mario series and the Pokemon series and I will spend hours talking about them, but if you’re talking about any other video game, there’s a 95% chance I’ve never played it (and a decent chance I’ve never heard of it, either).
4. I like country music and you can probably find me talking about it if you’re around long enough. I do also like some other stuff, including 70s/80s pop/rock (think Billy Joel and The Eagles) and 90s/early 00s alternative (Green Day, Matchbox 20). I don’t mind discussing other forms of music, but it’s very likely I’ll have no clue what song you’re talking about. (Though you can
5. Yes, I have a Facebook account. No, I’m not giving it to you, and I’m not going to be your friend unless I know you REALLY well here. I’m just paranoid like that. I do not have Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Vine, Whatsapp, or any of that other stuff, and I don’t really see the point of any of it.
Some people have asked me why my profile is (still) so long. It’s because I was once in a (self-created) profile length war with a formerly active and now MIA user named Krystar—WHICH I WON!!!!!! XD
And one more thing, since it seems to come up so often: Want to free yourself from The Game? Read this: www.xkcd.com/391. I don’t care what anyone says, you’ll never have to play The Game again. I haven’t played it since early 2009!
Defender of energy systems in games since January 2010 (when Dream World came out :P)
Also a defender of “luck-based” games. Luck doesn’t play nearly as big of a role in them as everyone seems to think. A good strategy will still trump fluctuations in luck over the long run; any beliefs to the contrary are generally due to the human tendency to exaggerate negative events while overlooking positive ones.
On November 16, 2011, I became an editor for the Kongregate WhatPulse team’s blog (fittingly called KongPulse). On January 30, 2012, I took over running the semiannual H2H Cup tournaments. Of course, WhatPulse died shortly after that.
Well, sorry for the long-windedness! (But hey, at least you can read it now that Kongregate FINALLY FIXED PROFILE FORMATTING :D) …and broke it, and fixed it again.
Ultimate Kongregate Tourney Sheet (now updated by SilentSand and BestMte)
Profile character length (including formatting): 12875/14000